Hakuna Matata - P. Parker

Disney theme!

Dad!Peter

* * * *

"𝐇𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐚! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞!"

"Y/N, will you stop worrying? Zoe will be fine." Peter chuckled.

"It's her first day of school, Peter. What if the kids aren't nice? What if she forgets the alphabet? What if kids bully her? Pete, let's go back and get her. I'll just homeschool her." You rambled.

"Y/N, honey, she'll be fine." Peter smiled as he parked the car in your driveway. "We'll see her after three hours and she'll tell us all about her day. Plus, this is good for her. She'll gain new friends and everything."

"She's growing up, Pete." You pouted.

"I know she is, but's that's life. We just got to live like Timon and Pumbaa."

"Excuse me, what?"

"Hakuna matata, honey. Hakuna matata." Peter said. "That's my motto. and as the song goes, "it means 'no worries'" and we shouldn't worry. She'll be alright. This is one of her many milestones and we should be glad that we're here to witness it at all."

"I guess, you're right." You said.

"Of course, I am." Peter smiled. "We can do something while we're waiting for her to finish school."

"Yeah? What can we do?" You asked.

"We can try for another baby, so she has a sibling to play with." Peter joked.

"You know what? I'm not opposed to that idea. Let's do it! See you upstairs, hun." You winked and got out of the car to enter your house. Peter watched as you quickly disappeared in the house with his jaw dropped.

He snapped himself out of it and said to himself, "Alright, let's do this!"