When You Wish Upon A Star - H. Osterfield

Disney theme!

Commoner!Haz x Princess!Reader

This is part 2 of 'Plans' from my Hamilrequests. Please read that first. It's my other Hollands & Haz book.

* * * *

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠"

"Harrison! My love!" You ran to him and pulled him in for a hug. Harrison lifted you up and spun you around. He puts you down and rested his forehead on yours.

"How are you, darling? I've missed you terribly." Harrison smiled as both of you entered the little shack you've grown to love. Both of you sat down on the floor where Harrison had prepared a little picnic basket.

"I've missed you too." You looked at him lovingly. "I bring good tidings."

Harrison took a piece of bread and nodded for you to continue. You cleared your throat and said, "My mother and sister will help me escape."

Harrison stopped chewing and quickly looked at you with a shocked expression. You giggled and nodded, "It is true, darling. I can finally be with you!"

He swallowed his food and sighed happily, "I thank God above for allowing this. I love you so much, darling."

"And I, you." You grinned.

A few days later, you were able to successfully escape with the help of your sister and mother. You promised to send them letters every month under an alias they would only know. As much as you would miss them, you were excited to live your life with Harrison.

Harrison met you at the shack and both of you ran to the direction of the house he shared with his family from there. When you arrived, his mother was standing outside with his sister whom you knew by name.

"Your Highness." Harrison's mother bowed with Charlotte following.

"You need not do that anymore. I am one of you now and it is an honor to be staying here with you." You smiled sincerely.

Once you were settled in the small house, you and Harrison were standing in the middle of the small corridor as you bid each other good night.

"I can't believe we did it." You whispered.

"Same here." Harrison smiled. "You must get some rest now. Tomorrow, Thomas will be coming to pick you up bright and early so you can help his brother at the bakery."

You nodded and cupped his face with both of your hands, "I love you."

Harrison pecked your lips and said, "I love you too. Good night, love. Sweet dreams."

"Good night and sweet dreams."

Both of you retreated your respective rooms and both of you slept soundly knowing that the other is now within reach.