Something There - A. Russell

Disney theme!

* * * *

"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠"

"W-Wait a minute. What do you mean you're leaving and-and I can't go?" You stuttered as you looked at Arvin straight in the eyes.

He sighed, "I can't stay here or they'll come after me."

"Then, I'll come with you! I ain't stayin' 'ere at this shithole. Wherever you go, I go." You said.

"I can't give you what you want, Y/N. Why can't you get that through your head?! Your daddy's rich, anyway. He'll want you to be with someone just as rich."

"Yes, but I want you. I don't care if we live on top of a hill or if we live in a motel or just in your car. I don't care where we'll end up as long as I'm with you." You begged.

"I ain't no Prince Charming. I killed-"

"-And you had reasons for that. The Lord forgives, Arvin. If the Lord can forgive you, you can forgive yourself too. Just because you did that, don't mean that you're a killer. You just want justice, Arvin." You said softly.

Arvin stayed quiet and looked down. You were right.

"Now, you ain't gettin' rid of me. I'll pack my things and we can go together, alright?" You held his hand and brought it your lips. He looked at you and nodded.

"I'll wait in the car." Arvin gave you a tight-lipped smile.

"Good." You smiled and quickly went to your room to pack. Arvin walked back to his car and realized that it wasn't so bad that you were coming along. After all, it was a chance to start new and what better way than to start it with you?

* * * *

See? No angst so far. Also, the last sentence rhymed hihihi