You're Welcome - H. Osterfield

Disney theme!

Dad!Haz

* * * *

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰"

"C'mon, Haz. Pick up." Tom said quietly with his phone pressed against his ear. He looked at his goddaughter who was in the living room, bawling her eyes out.

"Tom, this better be good." Harrison answered. "I have a meeting in two minutes and if I get this presentation right, I'll get the promotion."

"Yes, I know. But Kiara won't stop crying. I tried everything!" Tom said as he ran his fingers through his curls.

"Clearly, you haven't tried everything. If you did, she would stop crying right now." Harrison snapped.

"Okay, that's rude." Tom frowned.

Harrison sighed, "Look, I'm sorry. I really have to go. This promotion could change my life and hers! I'll talk to you later, yeah? Tell Kiara that I love her and I'll be home soon."

Harrison quickly hung up the phone and Tom sighed and joined Kiara in the living room. He opened the tv and he saw how Kiara's loud cries quieted down. The three year old girl looked at Tom and frowned.

Tom panicked as he and Kiara held a staring contest.

"'Wana." Kiara sniffed and pointed at the tv.

"What?" Tom asked. He didn't know what she was saying. He wasn't fluent in baby talk.

Kiara tears up again knowing that Tom couldn't understand her. Tom quickly sent Haz a text asking what 'wana' was. Thankfully, Harrison sent a simple reply: Moana.

Tom didn't have time to respond. He quickly pulled up Moana on Disney+ and looked at Kiara. She immediately stopped crying when she saw the familiar intro. Tom sighed in relief and sat down next to her to watch.

-

To say that Harrison's presentation went well was an understatement. He was able to buy a house for him and his little girl. She has lots of places to play around in and there was even a pool! Harrison was happy for himself because he was able to give his little girl the life she deserved.

The cherry on top was definitely Kiara's tree house that Tom helped build. The twins took their part by painting it and Paddy helped by distracting Kiara. When the tree house was ready, Harry informed Paddy that Kiara could see the 'secret surprise' now.

"Are your eyes closed, Kiara?" Paddy asked as he glanced down at the toddler. She only giggled. Paddy looked up at his brothers and Harrison and gave them a thumbs up signaling that Kiara had her eyes closed.

"SURPRISE!" The boys yelled. Kiara's eyes immediately opened and gasped at the tree house that seemed like a castle.

"Wow!" She gasped. Kiara had a wide smile and she ran up to her dad and hugged his legs. He picked her up and asked, "Do you like it?"

Kiara nodded, "Yeah! It's a castle! 'M a princess!"

"You're my princess." Harrison smiled and kissed her forehead. "Say thank you to your uncles. They helped in building it."

Kiara looked at them and thanked them. She looked back at Harrison and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you!" She said and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Best daddy ever." She whispered.

Those three words were enough to make Harrison tear up. It was a simple moment, but Harrison was convinced that it was the best day of his entire life.