Part six

(Aone walks away from y/n freaking out about what he did and said)

In Aone's head: did I just do that... oh no what if she doesn't like me back! What if she only sees me as a friend what if-

Y/n: Aone are you ok you seem a bit tense?

Aone:y-yes it's... um its just...

Y/n: Aone it's ok just say it.

Aone:...I know you don't like me back...

Y/n: Aone...what are you talking about? Of course I like you back. The first time I talked to you was when I knew that you were different. You're so sweet and caring, honestly I don't know how I could not like you.

Aone:...

Y/n:...um that was too much wasn't it I'm sor-

(Y/n got interrupted by a hug from the guy that she liked the most)

Aone: it was perfect love...thank you.(he says still having you in his embrace)

Y/n: sooo...what does this make us...?

Aone: would you like to be my princess
y/n...?(he says with a faint blush spread across his face)

Y/n: I would love to Aone(she says burying her face more into his chest to stop him from seeing her embarrassed smile)

(He notices her actions and lifts her chin to face him. He plants a soft kiss on y/n's lips making her more embarrassed. Aone laughs softly at her actions but gets interrupted by y/n's lips on his once more. Aone face glows a deep scarlet color and looks down at his short girlfriend smirking with her arms crossed)

Y/n: now it's even(she says with a closed eye smile)

A/n
Y'all I'm sorry for the slow updates I don't mean to keep y'all waiting...if y'all actually wait lol. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and yeah byee