Part 9

After a night of rewatching attack on titan, the couple decided that it was time to finally go to bed but before that, (y/n) got a very important email from their school

The email read"Dear students, as the principal of Date Tech High, I am sorry to say that this school will be temporarily locked down until next semester. We will be having online classes take place in about 3 weeks. We hope you all understand. Sincerely your principal."

(Y/n) turned to face Aone, who was thankfully not asleep yet and gave him the phone to read.

After a few seconds of scanning the email his eyes shot up at (y/n)'s.

Y/n:Can you believe this?! No school until next semester!! This is great!

Aone did a small closed eye smile and nodded.

(Y/n): sigh... well I guess that means we get to see each other a lot more
(she says with a smile on her face)

Aone: I guess so
(he says tiredly)

Aone slowly put his hand on her waist and pulled her closer. They both had a tired smile on their faces as they soon embraced each other, happy with their lovers presence.

(Y/n)'s eyes flickered open due to the painful sound of her alarm, interrupting her wonderful dream. She soon realized that she was being suffocated by something.... or someone.

She slowly looked to the side with a smile and she was greeted with a sleeping Aone clinging onto her.

She took a minute to admire the beautiful sleeping giant beside her. When she was finally ready to get up, she gently poked his cheek. His eyes fluttered open and looked around until his eyes were set on his beautiful girlfriend.

He smiled and buried his head in her neck. Soon she felt something that definitely wasn't his face. Her eyes darted to her neck and she soon realized that he was kissing her neck.

She bit the inside of her cheek to prevent any noice from coming out of her mouth.

Unexpectedly....

To be continued

Authors note
Hello there. I hope you all didn't miss me too much haha I took a long break from Wattpad and decided to focus more on myself. I hope you all understand. Anyways I'll start doing more updates soon so yeah just sit back and enjoy. Also next chapter will be NSFW so if you do not enjoy things like that then just skip it and pretend that you and Aone just cuddled all morning :) (also I changed the title and the picture hehe) also another thing i forgot to add was that i am a male not a female haha just to clear some things up.