Part 8

(Aone and y/n were walking side by side to go to a cafe for a date. Aone was hesitant at first but decided to hold y/n's hand. y/n's face grew a deep scarlet but she didn't let go despite of her being flustered)

Y/n: Aone...?

Aone: yes...darling(Aone said but y/n couldn't hear the last part)

Y/n: can we hold hands more often

Aone:of course y/n(he said with a smile)

(Y/n smiled while she blushed)

Time skip

(Y/n and Aone made it to the cafe but once they got there y/n noticed it wasn't just a regular cafe...IT WAS A CAT CAFE!!! Y/n's eyes widened)

Y/n: I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS A CAT CAFE

(Aone smiled seeing her excitement. They went inside and when Aone and y/n took a seat the cats were immediately afraid of Aone. Aone frowned. Y/n noticed this so she took a cat and brought it up to Aone. He was confused at first but he soon knew what the girl was doing)

Y/n: pet it (she said with a smile)

(He slowly brought his hand near the cat trying not to scare it. Once he started petting the cat with his gentle hand the cat purred. Aones eyes went soft. The small cat then jumped in Aones head. He was shocked at first but soon relaxed)

Y/n: aww Aone he likes you(she said while making puppy dog eyes and taking a picture)

(They soon had to leave because they were both getting tired)

Y/n: Aone thank you for taking me out. It was really fun(she said while smiling)

Aone: I'm glad you liked it(he said blushing)

Y/n: well I should be going now. I'm getting really tired. (She said while slowly walking away)

(Aone grabbed her hand gently trying not to squeeze too tight)

Aone: w-wait... do you think you could stay over...?

Y/n: well I'm not busy tomorrow so sure(she said with a smile)

(Aone and y/n starting waking to Aones house when they heard faint arguing)

???: BOKE HINATA BOKE

???: I DIDNT MEANT TO DROP THEM

???: MEAT BUNS ARE NOT EVEN HEAVY HOW COULD YOU DROP THEM?!

(The orange haired boy widened his eyes once he looked at Aone)

???: HEY AONE WHOS THIS?? IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND??

Aone: hello Hinata. And yes this is my significant other.

Y/n: hi I'm y/n nice to meet you(she said with a smile)

???: AONE YOUR GIRLFRIENDS SO PRETTY. IM HINATA AND THIS BUTTWAD RIGHT HERE IS KAGEYAMA.

Kageyama: STOP YELLING AT HER BOKE

Hinata: THEN STOP YELLING AT ME

(They continued for a while but someone from a shop yelled at them)

Ukai: SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO HOME OR IM MAKING YOU RUN EXTRA LAPS!

Kageyama and Hinata: YES SIR

(They soon ran off but hinata turned around for a moment)

Hinata: WE'LL SEE YA LATER. DONT GET INTO TOO MUCH TROUBLE LOVEBIRDS (he said winking at the both of them)

(The couple looked at each other for a moment then started blushing)

Aone: Er- shall we go?

Y/n: y-yeah sure

Time skip

(They soon made it to the house but y/n looked at Aone surprised with what she saw)

Y/n: ...you like...ATTACK ON TITAN!?(she said looking at a poster)

Aone: Y-yeah. Do you?

Y/n: I LOVE IT! HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS AS PERFECT AS YOU?! 

Aone: do you want to rewatch it with me?

Y/n: I would love to!!

(They both sat down embracing each other while watching the show. They both fell asleep feeling safe in each other's arms)

Authors note

Phew that took a while lol. Anyways the book of you guys with all of your characters will soon be up, I'm just waiting for this one to end so I won't focus on both at the same time. Welp that's it. Bye