Part 7

In Aone's head: why must y/n be this adorable T-T

Y/n: Aone...you good?

Aone: oh- yes why?(he says snapping out of his thoughts)

Y/n: you're kinda staring at me like this(she says as she makes an expression like this        "•_•")

Aone: o-oh I apologize(he says blushing while rubbing the back of his neck)

Y/n: Aone I'm just joking haha you don't need to get embarrassed around me.(she says with a smile on her face)

Aone: ...y/n may I ask you a question?

Y/n: of course what is it?

Aone: um- aren't you afraid of my looks?

Y/n: Aone what are you talking about? You look like a normal...yet handsome...guy to me.

Aone: ...r-really?

Y/n: of course silly(she says on her tippy toes while patting Aone's head)

Aone:...y/n...?

Y/n: yes Aone?

Aone:...may I kiss you again...?

Y/n: hehe of course.

(Aone bends a bit to match his hight to y/n's. He leans in as quickly pecks her lips)

Aone...soft...(he mutters deeply)

Y/n: what was that?(she says even though she heard)

Aone: I- uh nothing

Y/n: haha okay. Let's take a nap before we go out.

Aone:...can we maybe cuddle(he says deeply)

Y/n: yessss I would love that!

(Aone lays on the bed waiting for y/n to join him. But when he looked away for a bit she jumped in his arms while startling him a bit. She laughed at his reaction but soon got comfortable laying in his arms and they both soon fell asleep)

Authors note
Oh my god I'm so sorry i kept you guys waiting I just didn't really have any ideas but since it's my birthday in February I'm gonna do something for you guys. But I'll explain in a bit.