Part five (Halloween special)

Y/n:Aone I know you only came over for the project and movies but since it's gonna be Halloween soon....WouldYouLikeToMatchCostumes?!(she said squinting her eyes waiting for his response)

Aone:...yes(he says with a small blush on his face)

Y/n:YAYYY THANK YOU(she says while giving him a small hug)

(Aone returns the hug without hesitation and a smile on his face)

Time skip

Y/n:c'mon Aone the store is about to close just pick one(she says while he's looking through cute fluffy onesies)

Aone:..THIS IS THE ONE(he says without knowing how loud he actually is)

Y/n:AONE STOP SCREAMING(she says while laughing because of how confused he looked)

(Aone realized how loud he was because of the people staring in fear. He bows his head apologizing to the people)

Aone:...I found the one I wanted.

Y/n: lemme see

Y/n: ooo good pick Aone(she says looking for her size)

(Aone and y/n arrive to y/n's house a couple minutes after that and they decided to try on the onesies)

Y/n: ok Aone come out (she says eager yet excited to see Aone in a onesie)

(He comes out with a blush on his face from embarrassment)

Y/n: aww Aone you look so cute(she says with big puppy eyes)

(Aone looks away trying to hide his scarlet red face)

Aone: your turn

Y/n: ok I'll be out in a sec

(Y/n walks out of the bedroom she changed in and gives the white haired boy a wide smile)

Y/n: sooo what do you think(she smiles waiting for his reaction)

Aone: cute(he says with a blush and a smile)

(Y/n blushes at his cute reaction. She goes and sits next to him while grabbing the tv remote skipping through Netflix)

Y/n: soo what do you wanna watch?

Aone: I'm fine with anything

Y/n: let's watch horror

Aone: ok(he says while getting a bit worried that she might get too scared)

(They picked a movie and it had a lot of jump scares but with each jump scare y/n got close to Aone's chest)

In Aone's head: I think I should comfort her at least a little (he says to himself while grabbing y/n's waist pulling her close)

(Y/n gasped at his actions but within a few seconds she cuddled close to his chest feeling safe. A few minutes later Aone noticed that
Y/n peacefully feel asleep in his arms. He was getting tired as well so he ended up falling asleep.)

Time skip

(It was morning and y/n woke up with the comfort of Aone's chest. Y/n couldn't help but admire his handsome features. She gently kissed his nose. But within a second or two his eyes fluttered open)

Y/n:(smiles) Good morning

Aone:(returning the smile) good morning y/n

Y/n:we should go to a cafe or something. I've been wanting coffee for a while now haha(she says while gently caressing his hair)

Aone: Let's get out of these onesies first (he said with a small laugh)

Y/n: it's a date(she said not noticing what she just said)

(Aone had a deep red color spread across his face. Y/n was confused at first but once she understood what he was flustered at she began apologizing and getting freaked out because of what she had said)

Y/n: AONE IM SO SORRY IF YOU DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS SAYING IM SO SORR-

(She got cut off by a pair of lips on hers. Her eyes widened but after a few seconds she kissed back)

Aone: (smiles) it's a date.

A/n

Phew that was a bit much to write lol. I hope you enjoyed this very long part sorry if it was too long but yea. Sorry I'm taking so long to update I've been a bit busy but yea I'll start getting on track. Byeee