Part 10 (NSFW)

Unexpectedly she felt something push up against her thigh. she looked down and saw Aone's pants get tight around a certain area.

Soon she felt his teeth graze her delicate skin. She let out a small gasp in return. When she did that she noticed that he stopped kissing her neck for a moment and his pants grew tighter.

They looked up at each other blushing, and (y/n) noticed that he was in a state of discomfort so she grazed her knee on his erected cock, getting a low growl, sounding more like a plead, in return.

She knew where this was going and by the look on his face, she could tell that he did too.

He suddenly stopped and sat on the edge of the bed, looking down.

Before she could say a word he asked a question that made her smile.

Aone:...are you sure.

(Y/n): absolutely
(She said with a smile)

(Y/n) got off of the bed and walked over to him. His eyes followed her confused. She stopped right in front of him and climbed onto his lap.

An obvious blush formed on his face as she began to move her hips slowly on his cock.

She could tell that he was still hesitant so she took his hands and placed them on her hips.

(Y/n): we can go as fast as you want.
(She said with a small smirk)

His eyes widened at the girl sitting on his lap. He took a moment to adjust to the position and then started to move her hips slowly with his hands.

They still had their clothes on but the intensity of the moment was there. They stayed grinding against each other at a steady pace until Aone suddenly picked up the pace, which was a surprise for y/n.

She clenched her hands onto his shoulders so she could be steady. She could tell that Aone was holding back his noises so she moved her hips so she could fully touch his cock. Through the clothes she took her palm and lightly rubbed it. Aone let out a very loud and lewd moan. His face turned a deep shade of pink and then he quickly avoided eye contact.

Y/n grabbed his chin and forced him to look at her completely.

(Y/n):you can make any noise and move you want. I won't judge you.(she said with a shaky voice)

He gave a sigh of relief and grabbed onto her wrist that was rubbing him and started to rub himself faster. Soon his deep moans started to intensify. While he was doing that. He slid his free hand down her underwear then used his ring finger and his middle finger to rub y/n's clit. Her eyes widened and then started to water due to the amount of satisfaction from his two thick fingers. They both were letting out very loud, sexual moans. His hands were going at a fast speed when y/n said..

(Y/n):A-aone I think I'm gonna-

He quickly cut her off and said in a deep tone..

Aone:Me too... go faster please

Once their hands got quicker they both came with their clothes on. Then Aone carried Y/n to the bathtub and filled it with warm water so they could relax. Aone helped y/n take her clothes off and lead her into the water. He got his clothes off and then they just sat there in silence. She was in his arms and they were both comfortable.

They didn't feel the slightest bit of embarrassment when they saw each other naked for the first time. For most people, they would've been awkward and embarrassed but not y/n and Aone. They had a connection where even if the other person were to kill someone and blame it on them, they would take the fall just to see them happy.

Authors note
Phew well that concludes this part. It took a while since I had no motivation to do anything. You see... your boy got Covid•_• And my dramatic ass can't even handle allergies. Anyways I hope I did good for my first nsfw type of sene. I really hope you guys enjoy the story so far and yeah see you in the next part:)
(Also if you want to message me please don't be afraid to talk. I had a person private message me that they were scared to talk to me for a long time because they thought I was going to be nonchalant and rude but I'm not like that at all I swear!!)