𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆/n+ part one

H/c: any you'd like
E/c: any you'd like
Hight: your hight
(You moved to go to Date Tech and you're parents are never home and never really cared for you. You have never had a boyfriend because you thought that you weren't relationship material. You moved because you've always wanted to go to Date Tech)

A/n:soo yea that all you need to know about yourself:)

In y/n's head: Dammit! Out of all the days to be late it had to be my first day of going to my new school.

Y/n sighed as she sped onto a bus which was about to leave. She saw an empty seat near a dude that looked as if he was angry. Y/n never judge a person by there looks. As you stood there you wanted to be polite so you asked the man a question before sitting.

Y/n: hey is this seat taken
???:no
10 minutes later
Y/n:sooo... what's your name (Y/n asks trying to brighten the mood)

???:...Aone Takanobu

Y/n: oh that's a cool name. I'm y/n l/n but you can call me y/n.

(Aone bows his head in response)

Y/n: (looks at jacket) ohh so you go to Date Tech?!

(Aone softens his face while looking how excited y/n got. He bows his head trying his best not to look at the cute girl weirdly.)

Y/n:so what classes do you have.

Aone:class 1A(he states quietly)

Y/n: so do I! Do you mind if I sit next to you. You're the only person I know.

Aone:...yes

In Aone's head: how could she talk to me so freely? Most people would look terrified if they had to sit next to me.

In Y/n's head: now that I think of it he's kind of cute... Wait no- I'm not gonna fall for someone I just met. Oh god this is gonna be one hell of a ride...quite literally.

Authors note
𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 there! 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗳 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆. 𝗜𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘆/𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗔𝗼𝗻𝗲