Characters

Ok you guys here it is☺️

JIMIN
An average 16 years old boy.He is fully Korean but can also speak English.He's 5 feet tall.Funny and introverted.His favorite colors are sky blue and Brown.An artist,even though he doesn't tell everyone.VERY close to he's Diary.Until he met(or should I say bumped into) the only girl he has an eye on.Lisa Valentine,the first girl and human he talked to in MiddleWest high school....Oh and he has the voice of an angel.He's nicknames are Jiminie,Chim chim,Chimin.

LISA (Jimin's WOW girl.Lol)
A Canadian-Korean girl.She's 4 feet 5 inches tall.She's the captain of the girls football team.She's popular but shy.She has many talents like acting and dancing,but her main talent is in football.Her favourite color is Violet.She's nice but never take her for granted😏.

NAMJOON
His friends call him Joon.He is a 17 years old boy.He's Korean.He is very smart and mature.He is the Leader of the so-called group BTS.(Which Jimin later join but we'll get to that part later).He is the Lead Rapper in the group.He's cute and his favorite color is Green.

SEOKJIN
His friends call him Jin.He's a comedian who sometimes says dad jokes(hehehe).He'a 17 years old.He loves cooking as well as he loves eating.His favorite color is Orange.He sings with the rest of BTS.His nickname is Jinnie .

YOONGI
He's a 17 years old boy.He May be playful at times but NEVER,I MEAN NEVER......Wake him up from his sleep if not you're asking for a death sentence(hehehe).He's a great Rapper.And his favorite color is Silver.

HOSEOK
His friends call him Hobi.He is 16 years old.He's also a Rapper and a dancer (with long legs.hehe).His favorite color is White.

TAEHYUNG
He's 16 years old.He sings and dances with the rest of Bts.He is a player.He is kind of the bad boy in the group,and of course he has a B*tchy "Girlfriend".His favorite color is Red.

JUNGKOOK
A 15 years old boy.The youngest member of Bts.He is practically a baby.He has a cute bunny smile.His favorite color is Yellow.His nickname is Kookie or Jungkookie.

So guys this are the main characters,others will be revealed along the story. I hope it's good enough.Chapter two is coming soon😉.Byeeeee🌟

Vickie🦋