Chapter Two; The Date And Aiden.

An Anniversary

Adrianna.

Alex and I have been dating for almost three years and also he is great with the twins.

Today is our anniversary and he said he has planned a surprise for me. Even though I told him am okay with just going to dinner at our favorite restaurant.

Alex has been working at the Roses and Thorns Event planning, the same company that Papa Novoa and Mama Novoa trusted us to run it.

We just made a few changes made to make us receive more clients than before.

Anna Maria always wanted me to start dating because she thought in her words 'You need a companion Adie and the twins aren't.

Alex was going to pick me up in a while, the twins are with Noah, for an entire day.

I wondered what he was doing with them. I trust him with my own life and also the twins' lives. He would never hurt them.

"Are you done, daydreaming?", Anna cut me off from my thoughts.

"I wasn't doing that, I was just thinking about Noah and the twins, and they haven't been back yet", I tell her while she puts on my make-up for the date.

"He called me and told me that the twins will be spending the night at our place tonight so you don't have to worry," She says.

"Here's the dress", Leyla walks in with a black garment bag. I look at her and then at the black bag.

She knew what to do, so she opened the bag and took out the dress for me to see.

"It is perfect, thanks Ley", I got up and hugged her.

Alexander Martinez.

She walked in and sat on the chair in my room. The room I have been living in for a while just to get to know someone she hates more than anything.

She pays for everything, she even forged some documents so I could get a job where SHE is working.

"So you know exactly what to do, don't screw this up", A voice says.

"You know that you are in my hands, I could easily break you and send you to jail because that is how I feel if you don't succeed on MY plan to not them meet". She threatens me as she always does.

Flashback(First meeting).

I was getting late for an interview SHE set up with an event management planning company.

The company now is managed by three best friends, among them was the woman am supposed to charm and ruin her.

While I was thinking of a plan to get to her, I bumped into her. Fate or was it a coincidence?

"Oops, am really sorry, I didn't see you there", A voice said after bumping into me. I look up to see brown eyes staring at my face.

She is so beautiful. I couldn't help but feel guilty for what am about to do to her because SHE has a hold on me.

"It is okay", I tell her smiling at her. "It was my fault because I was rushing for my interview and I might not get the job because of being late", I explained to her knowing that she and her best friends were the ones conducting the interviews for the accounting position.

That was the day she fell right into the trap set by HER. Yeah, I know that I am also guilty but what can I say?

End of flashback.