Chapter 9

(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)

Squinting another time at the painting,he furrowed his brows looking at the mess he made.

It looked like a dead cat.

It was meant to be a chicken,that profoundly went wrong.Now he's getting laughed at by two random boys.

He has the urge to smack the smug grin of their pretty little faces.

"Stop,laughing at him...I think it's lovely Stiles"Lydia,bless her soul defended the small Male as she patted his shoulder sending him a sympathetic smile his way.

Huffing out of irritation he stuck his tongue out at the two bullies and frustratedly pulled on his brunette hair."Shut up!"Stiles growled,tears welled up in his eyes from anger as he stormed out from the classroom.

Wiping his eyes,sobbing.All he wants is Scott,they've been face timing but that's not enough to cope through the stress he's having.

"I didn't know,what I did wrong"He sobbed to himself plopping on a random bench in the playground.

Bringing his legs up to his chest and cradled his head with two arms.

Stiles heard an annoyed sigh but he couldn't be arsed to check who made the sound until it was a teacher who muttered to call his parent or guardian.

Yeah he'll have his Dad thank you.

"Hey,stop crying it won't help anyone or anything"A males husky voice rung threw his ears as an annoyed 'Tch' came afterwards.This teacher was a dick,he could practically feel it radiate from the unknown man.

Another sigh came,Stiles whimpered curling into a ball more trying to make him seem small."Come,little boy."After the reply a hand caught his arm.

A yelp released his lips as Stiles stumbles forward to catch up from being dragged at the front of the school."My names Adrian Harris,But to you it'll be Mr Harris.Your parent,Mr Phillip is waiting at the front for you.When you come back to school tomorrow I hope you rebuild yourself into a man"With that he yanked the small boy forward to the front gates and stormed off.

Stiles choked out a sob,wiping the abandoned tears and lightly rubbed his wrist with a frown of pure sadness.

"Hey.You Okay Buddy"A soft tone he so dearly recognises caught his attention as whisky brown eyes look up to his Dad.

Shaking his head no,he runs forward hugging Phillips waist.

Lip bent down to knee level to hug his son as the boy cried."Shh,what happened"He coos lifting Stiles into his arms.

One hand pressed Stiles face to his chest and the other arm held bottom of his son."E-everyone's.E-E-Evil"The Stilinski now Gallagher croaked out.

Yeah,Phillip definitely witnessed this Adrian Harris,man-handle his son.Lips face became angry as he tightened his hold on Stiles protectively, softly whispering reassurances into the boys nestled hair.

"I know,I know.There Evil aren't they.But it's okay...It's okay"

Soon enough Lip arrived at his Motorcycle job,where he had to ditch fixing a bike to come and pick his son up.But the Manager didn't care he actually urged him to.

Phillip recognises That Stiles fell asleep,listening to his even breathing and small stirs.Smiling softly down at his figure,the Gallagher wrapped the Boys body in his jacket and placed him down on a arm chair.

"You know,what Happened?"Brad questioned wiping the motor oil of his hand's with a ragged cloth.

Lip Briefly nodded,giving the sleeping boy with puffy red eyes one last glance as he fixed his gaze on Brad."Yeah,Shitty Bully's from his school and This Teacher didn't make it better by dragging him".

"You should report it"

"You read my mind"Lip muttered back rubbing his head,as the male stretched giving a content sigh as his spine cracked satisfyingly.

"Cute kid.Looks double of you"

"Yeah it does,that much it's kinda creepy but he mostly acts like his Mother"

Brad hummed,already hearing the story of Claudia and Phillip.

"What about Tami,she's pregnant.Does she even know you already have a kid?"

"No,Fuck man.I don't know what to do"Lip sighed,Now stressed out,pacing the shop as a co-worker glanced annoyingly his way.Trying to concentrate but couldn't seeing as Phillip's shoes keep squeaking.

"You're in deep shit buddy"His Friend chuckled amusingly wrenching a bolt into the Motorcycle wheel they were fixing.

"Yeah I know,I know.But she's already stressed enough.I mean now I have two children,I don't think she'll want to adopt Stiles.What happens if he gets sad,depressed that she ignores him"He rants sighing deeply glancing at the Now drooling Stiles.Lip smirks amused by his antics.

"Okay,calm down.Yeah I don't know what to say,I usually do but this one...this one your done for"Brad 'tried' to help but all he got was a death glare from the New Father.

"Yeah,Not helping"

With that Brad shrugs,stifling a laugh from the expression Lips making.Its a mix between confusion and anger.

"Shit-shit-shit.What am I going to do now"Lip muttered chewing his fingernails before abruptly stopping seeing as Debby scolded him daily for the habit.

He's so fucked...

(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)