Chapter 7

(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)

Stiles peeked from around the banister and looked ahead.He spotted the red trailer dumped in the corner of the back garden.

This is one place Stiles hasn't explored and he will,right now.

Running down the porch and across the yard he scrunched his nose up in slight disgust at the smell that lingered from the car.

'Smells worser than Scott's Socks' He thought.

The boy proceeded to open it and peek threw at the mess,they were knives,two old worn mattresses put together to make a makeshift bed with ripped pillows and blankets on top.They were also beer bottles and  used cigarettes.

Reaching,his lanky fingers clapped Carl's Hunters Knife and breathed a "Woah" in amazement.No one ever let Stiles wield weapons because there dangerous,he think's not.

Stiles giggled and swished it about in mid air pretending to be Luke SkyWalker But the knife is his Lightsaber."Shoom,Vroom"The boy copied the noises.

Until he slipped and cut Diagonal across his Bicep.Stiles cried out shakily dropping the knife and glared at the beer bottle he tripped on.

Blood poured everywhere and it leaked down his arm,by now the boy was sobbing and snot trickled down his nose.

"D-Dad,L-Lip"He croaked clutching the wound making the pain unbearable,Stiles didn't notice how he used The term 'Dad' he thought Phillip wouldn't liked to be called Dad So he never said it before.

The wound was deep that it could leave a scar,more crimson blood spewed out and made his Vision blurry of blood loss.

Stiles got up on two shaky legs despite his body telling him to lay back down.

Somehow,he got to the backdoor and swung it open,another loud sob escaped his lip's."D-D-Dad"His hoarse Tired voice called out.

His Whisky brown Orbs were set on his Father not noticing the other three in the kitchen."Shit-Shit,Stiles Buddy....Call V"Lip Screamed at Debby as she frankly nodded passing Ian Franny.

"H-Hurts"He sobbed looking up from where his Dad got a Cloth and applied pressure to the wound making him cry out."I know,I know just don't Sleep,yeh?Stay awake for me"Lip replies ruffling his hair and steadily picked Stiles up.

They both walked to the couch where Stiles sat on his Fathers lap.

V,burst threw the front door making the Boy yelp in shock,eyes wild looking at the familiar women who's holding a First-Aid Kit.

"Okay-Okay.Woah"Veronica says,inspecting the wound as she opened the box taking out disinfectant wipes.

"Would he need the Hospital"Lip questioned slightly wincing when another Sob escaped his sons lips when V wiped most of the blood away.

"No,if it cut any deeper then,Yeh!hell have to go because of the Stitches but luckily he didn't"She answered wiping numbing gel onto the wound,Veronica proceeded to apply Butterfly stitchings across the Gash to apply pressure and make sure the skin isn't apart so it could heal properly.

Lastly,she tightly wrapped his arm with a Bandage.

"Done and Dusted,Now drink one of these"V demanded giving the boy liquid paracetamol that she gives her Two Twin daughters.

Even thought the gash may still hurt it's bearable than before.So Stiles hopped down from where he was and Cleaned off the rest of the dried up crusty blood.

The 7 year old sighed wiping his nose and eyes with the red jumper he wore and snatched a piece of toast of Ian's plate with a shit eating grin he gave the males way.

"He called me dad,Did you-Did you hear it"Lip spoke to Debbie in disbelief as she smiled softly"Yeah he did,Good for you"She patted her brothers Shoulder heading up the stairs as the Latter cheered in triumph.Lip was Happy that finally Stiles called him Dad,for some reason that was the best accomplishment he had.

(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)

"So,how did you get it"

"Get what?"

"The wound"

"What wound"

"On your arm"

"Hey!Ow,No poking"

"Uh Huh,So how did you get it?"

"Nothing"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah,really"

"Cmon or I'll tickle you"

"Go away Ian."Stiles commanded taking a step back at Ian's wiggling fingers.He giggled when they came closer,he tried to waft them back but all he got in return was getting captured by them.

"NO-"Stiles breathed out on the floor as he laughed continually when his Uncle kept tickling him.

"-You gunna tell me?"

"Okay-Okay fine,fine you win"Stiles said in a deafened tone breathing out when it stopped and scowled at Ian whilst sticking his tongue out.

The latter laughed flipping him off to which he got one back from Lip in defence of his son.

"Fine,I found A Hunters knife in the trailer and pretended......."

"Pretended..."Lip drew out raising an eyebrow.

"Ugh,pretended to be Luke Sky-Walker off StarWars But I slipped on a bottle"Stiles ended,a blush covering his cheeks from embarrassment as the others barked  out a laugh.

"Woah"He drew when lip picked him up and onto his shoulders."Don't go in the trailer anymore,yeh? You could've gotten seriously hurt"Lip's father instinct came out.

'Now ill have to clean the place'Lip thought placing his giggling son on a chair.

(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)