Chapter 2-WHAT!

"WHAT"Came the ragged scream of the people around him.

I mean Phillip wasn't that surprised,soon enough he knew he was human get called about a Long Lost child of his.

He thought it was gunna be some Whore but not an actual ex-Girlfriend he Loved and cherished,at least it was someone he cared for and not a One Nighter with some girl from a club.

"So what are you gunna do?"Came Fiona's reply"I-I don't know"He sighed defeated before downing his cup filled of Orange Juice "I'll tell you all later I gotta go to work"He tells them despite all the protests and heads to Brads motorcycle Company.

Getting there he stomps out his lit Cigarette and goes to fix a motorbike with Brad as he talks about how every girl he meets is always aggressive and scary to him.

After laughing Lip Confesses to Brad how he has a son"I gotta Son and I don't know what to do"
"Woah man that was deadpanned you can't just drop It on me"
"Sorry,I don't know what I'm going to do,either keep him or Give him away"

"Well I got no clue either,just go with your instincts but remember if you give him away you might be gutted when you might never see him again"Lip smiles fondly at the older man as he places a comforting hand on his shoulder before they both go off to show Jason how to fix the motor.

(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)

Stiles stuck his tongue out at his Brother from another Mother after Scott won another game of Mario Cart.
"Not fair ur a cheater!"Stiles screamed in frustration nearly throwing the god damn pad at the Tv but before he could Melissa a second mother to him grabbed him by the armpits putting him on her hip as she tutted at him"No mister,dinners done by the way now if you go Gremlins"

They both glanced at each other before the Stilinski wriggled out Of Mellissa's Hold and raced Scott to the Kitchen,Stiles tripe's Scott Half way three the race making him face plant the floor as Stiles simply sat on the stool in front of him looking back at where Mellisa Held Her Son.

"Meanie!"

"You cheated so ur the Meanie.........Meanie"

"No fair he used my word,tell him Moooom"Her Son whined as she placed him down next to The other boy before placing two plates full of Spaghetti Bolognese,chuckling as they both screamed in excitement at there Favourite meal.

After lunch Stiles got changed into his favourite Batman Pyjamas with the Help Of Mrs Mcall,he walked down stairs looking threw the railing to see Scott and his mom cuddled on the couch laughing and chatting,Stiles couldn't miss the pang of pain in his heart and the hint of Jealousy.
'I can't have that'
'No one wants me'He thought as tears streamed down his chubby cheeks before he raced up the stairs to lay in the guest room silently Crying missing his Mom and how she used to comfort him and gave him a sense of safety.The 7 year old thought he wouldn't be safe and comforted again without his Mom.

After at least 10 Minutes of sobbing and calling his mom softly a knock came from behind the door and Mellisa slowly opened it as he shut his eyes pretending to be asleep.
She shut the light off and gave him a kiss on the forehead wishing him goodnight and softly shutting the door with a soft 'Click'.

'It won't be the same'The boy thought before finally succumbing into Darkness with the mourning of his Mother.

(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)

Finally Getting home Lip headed up stairs getting changed out of his Work Uniform placing it onto his bed still debating the words of the Old Woman in the phone his morning before going downstairs."Back guys got some Popcorn Shrimp"Carl shouts shutting the door before walking to the kitchen counter placing down the bucket of seafood and taking a place on one of the chairs before scrolling threw Instagram.
Lip grabs a handful of food and shoves it into his mouth before ruffling Carl's hair sitting at the seat next to him.
"So...do you know what you're gunna do?"

"I'll tell you when more people come so I don't have to explain it again"As if on cue more people stumble into the chairs around them setting all kinds of food on the table as people dig in chatting nonsense to one another.
"WHO THE HELL STOLE THE TOASTER!"Kev screams unlocking the back door as Liam points to Debbie"Thanks liam...Kev I was using it to make Franny a grilled cheese sandwich"

He sighs muttering 'Gallaghers'as he unplugs the Toaster and sitting down with it next to him."Alright Lip Comin I've been waiting all day for the answer,I mean I don't mind a Nephew That mean Franny can have a New Play Buddy"
"Isn't That Right Franny"She cooed to the child as he squeals in reply before going back to her building blocks.

Suddenly all eyes were on Lip, as he takes a deep breath glancing at everyone.

"Well...I thought about it....."

"Yes I'm going to keep him because I think I'll be a great Father to him and I've missed most of his Baby Hood so I do want to see him and take care of him,and yes You'll mall have a Nephew"

With that reply people cheered"I think you'll be a great parent,and you were great with Xan"
"Thanks Debs"
"Now we can swap roles in baby sitting!"She says excitedly as Lip excuses himself to go call the Unknown ID.

"Hello"The other line speaks and Lip takes in a deep breath.
"Yes hello,this is Phillip Gallagher and I'm here for the case of Stiles?"
"Ahh yes I have you on the record,please wait I'll put you on the manager"
He sighs knowing this'll be a long night as he here's the elevator music on the other end of the pond whilst muting it.

1 Hour Later

"Mr Gallagher are you still there"Lip gets startled awake and jolts upright before agreeing'fucking Finally'

"Ye-Yes I am"
"I'm the Manager and of ourselves have your answer?"
"I agree with taking my Child"
"Okay that's fine"

The second Oldest of the sibling walks down stairs after discussing and finding out where he is,he slumps into a seat nearly falling asleep before Ian slaps his head upright"Go to bed man,you deserve it"
"Okay,anyways I have to go all the way up to Cali in the morning"

"California,Damn"Carl reply's as Lip walks upstairs to the room falling asleep soon as his head hit the pillow.

(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)