Chapter 5

(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)

Carl picked up the sleeping figure of Stiles and yawned deeply,turning the knob and entering the Gallagher house,He glanced back to Lip seeing him gather everything.

"Where should I put him?"Carl questioned in a hushed whisper to Fiona as she 'Aww' at Stiles"Put Him up in Lips room"Fiona answered smiling softly as Carl obliged.

"He looks like you so much"Fiona stated in Now a normal tone soon as Carl came downstairs."Yeah he does,doesn't he"Lip chuckled.

"Where's Debs?"Lip questioned sipping some orange juice looking over at where Ian treaded down the stairs"Something about this Alex,No clue"The ginger interrupted,yawning scratching his head,snatching the last Pop Tart from the 9 year old Liam who yelled in protest.

"Hey!Liam get to school,quick-quick"Lip Screamed pushing a paper brown bag into Liam's embrace that's filled up with his lunch and ushered him out the door"SCHOOL'S TO EASY"Liam protested still running to school.

"Shouldn't you be at work?"

"Let me have a day off,used the excuse that our cat died,very traumatic couldn't stand to see anyone"Carl cried,answering Lips question and dramatically sighed,wiping the invisible tears away as a shit eating grin spread a crossed his face.

"Where is he Gunna sleep?"

"I'll get a bunk bed and replace it with Liam's bed,he's okay with it,because apparently he needs someone'Who's not older than me,taller than me and more athletic than me'and Stiles apparently fit his agenda"Lip proceeded to clean the house,his nerves getting the better of him "right,going to Kelly's-to............Work?"Carl used the most crappiest excuse and ran out the back door.

(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)

Stiles Stirred,opening his heavy eyes that protested wanting to sleep more.

Stiles Heart pounded against his ribcage,panicking that he's in an unfamiliar place,well more precisely Bed.

Whisky brown eyes flicked everywhere trying to find a weapon until his gaze landed on a picture frame.

It was the same guy as before called...Lap-Lick,Laura.....No Lip and a blonde women with a warm smile,One muscular arm was wrapped around her shoulder pulling the women into a side hug.

'Ooh,OOOH-Heh I'm with my biological dad..ookay'Stiles thought slipping off the bed.

Sliding the door open he peeked his head around the corner looking at all the doors.

Deciding to go explore downstairs first he Quietly walked to the stairs,until something caught his eye.

It was the same as Jackson's,It was a tunnel shoot that you mostly throw dirt clothes down.Jackson had one,he remembered having to go well more like forced to go to his 8 birthday party.

Claudia was Friends with Jackson's parents and it was annoying having to see the broody bully.

Looking threw it,his ears caught listening to the laughs and chattering Of the people down below.Grinning maniacally he propped a leg over the side and dived head first into the pile of clothes.

Stiles,squealed with joy flying down,seeing his head come in contact with the pile of clothes.Face Planting with an 'Oof'.The distant chatting soon quietened down looking over at where Mischief is giggling rolling over to face the ceiling.

Abruptly Standing up,fist bumping the air with a sheer victory scream"AWESOME!"He breathed out to the people who sat there,eyes bewildered Until Carl burst out laughing.

Carl did this is many times,That was the quickest way to get down stairs.Like why waste your energy when you could slide down with an adrenaline rush.

There sat;V,Kev,Kelly,Carl,Lip,Deb,Liam,Ian and Mickey.Well some where sat on the stools.

Soon enough the back door bursted open,emitting a scream form Stiles lips looking over at the Women who held a KFC bucket,setting it down on the counter where Ian and Mickey sat.

"Give me a heart attack,whilst your at it"Came Stiles snarky reply to the women who now looked over at him.He sassily put two hands on his hips and clicked his tongue in disapproval.

"Sorry,I'm Fiona and I'm pretty sure the other's will introduce themselves"The pretty women called Fiona introduced crouching down at his height"Stiles"

"Stiles?"Mickey questioned raising an eyebrow wondering what the hell is a Stiles.

The boy rolled his eyes taking pity and answered"Stiles is my name,Mommy Said it's a nick name because no one can say my real name"He rambled"Why can't no one pronounce it,Sweetie?"V piped up taking the knife of Liam.

"Apparently I'm Polish,so I have a polish name.Best I can get,Is Mischief"

After the reply they all took their merry time introducing themselves,Stiles now Liked Them all but still kinda despised Mickey.He was Broody-No one likes a Broody SourWolf.

"Ask you a question"

"No"Mickey deadpanned the boy watching as he munched on a piece of boneless chicken.

"Why do you look so angry,you know with them Brows and frown that's always down,your going to get wrinkles and permanently keep the Expression,as the saying goes 'Turn that frown Upside down'.Okay.Im going to shut up,zip my mouth because it looks like your going to punch me.I really want to keep my beautiful face so yeah"Stiles rambled to Mickey stifling a laugh,Unlike Carl who's hunched over wheezing ignoring Kelly's worried expression.

Stiles is now Carl's favourite Nephew.

Ian chuckled ruffling his Nephews hair dragging an Angry Mickey"Im'a Kill him"

"No Mickey he's just a kid"Mickey ignores Ian's disapproval looking over at where Stiles is now propped on the couch with the Hugest smug grin,that he so wants to punch off and get rid of the urges.But follows his Boyfriend upstairs.Not without flagging the boy off.

"Hey,Stiles.Want to see some guns?"

"YEAH!"Stiles exclaims jumping from the comfy seat running up to Carl and Kelly.

"Really Carl,Won't you get Shot by Lip?"

"Naah"Said Latter denies watching as Kelly Picked the 7 year old up and onto her shoulders.

What he didn't know is that not only one,But two people are going to get shot by Phillip.

(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)(—)