FIRST MEETING ! with arguments 🤦‍♀️( chp 1)

Start from the beginning

...............................🤦‍♀️..................................

A little introduction of Y/n :-

Name - Y/n L/TH

PARENTS - mom ( dad expired ) ya an expired can 🌚

Age - 20

Job - she is a worker at a office in seoul....

Friends- Ryujin and Hyunjin who were  best friends since freshman year and now they work in the same office...

Type - a little rude , but very jolly ....

Hate - disrespect, lies , pranks ,           relationship ...

...........................😎....................................

After she got ready to go out she went downstairs to find her mom but unfortunately she left for work...

"I guess she left a note" she said as she roam around the room and find a sticky note attached to the door of the fridge ................

Dear y/n

      I'll becoming late today cause I have lot of files to complete but , please don't go to sleep today cause when I'll return I've something to tell u... for now byee and have fun on your day off

From your mom

She sighs after reading the letter... and take a buiscuite and straightly to the mall....

Time skip ( at mall )

Y/n pov.

I was waiting for them cause they are already freaking late ...

( A FEW MINUTES LATER ~ 🤨)

""BHOOO""

"My goodness Ryujin u startled me , u freakk" she giggles as I hold my chest..

"Anyways now come with me , I'm gonna show u something " ryujin suddenly blabber out while grabbing my wrist ...

"Wait--" before I could even finish my sentence she started dragging me...

But suddenly...

"The fuck ?" By mistake I bumped into a unknown guy but the worst thing was that he was having a coffee but unfortunately it spild on his t-shirt...

Me and ryujin stop and looked at each other gulping ....

The guy look at me glaring deadly , which made me feel a little uncomfortable...

CAN'T U SEE WHERE ARE U GOING U DAMN GIRLS !! ARE U GUYS BLIND !
He kinda yelled which let some stares fall on our conversation..

"I'm really so-" ryujin cut me off by saying

"No no , this is not her fault, I was only dragging her thats why it happened, I'm really sorry"

"U BETTER BE" the guy say still glaring...

"BUT I Don't forgive you, u are the one who spilled my coffee now u will be the one regretting it" this guy so hella rude..

"Yes, I know that's why I am saying sor-" before I could even complete my sentence again someone cut me off

O gosh why the hell I always get cuttted off ?

"Jay ! What happened?"

Someone says while coming

Well this bastard's name is jay? I SEE

But I was wrong it is not someone cause there are 6 others who came and stand behind that jay guy..

"Just see ! That slut spilled my coffe and didn't even bother too say sorry"

My eyes widened, such a liar..

"Hey u ! Why did-"

Now I cut the other guy..

"First say me where u guys were here when the scence happened?"now my blood started boiling

No so wh-

" I JUST WANT MY ANSWER, YES OR NO ?"I say glaring at that guy..

"No" I heard 2 voices spoke from his back and they suddenly comes infront of him

Well I guess they are the youngest here !

"Who the hell tol-" I cut the next guy

"Exactly, u guys weren't here so how can u guys be so sure that I didn't told sorry ?" Right now I was glaring at them and the guys looked a little nervous..

"That means she said sorry to hyung right?"

"Shut up niki" now the jay guy spoke

"But she don't have any prove though"
He said while smirking.

Such a jerk...

"I do" now I smirked which made him frown...

"HAVEN'T I TOLD HIM SORRY GUYS ?"
I yelled as much to hear the crowd who were watching us...

"YEAH' the whole crowd says at a same time..

"I proved myself, now lets go ryujin, just don't waste our times talking to these jerks" I hold ryujin hands and atarted walking away but before I leave I go and whispered to that jay guy...

"THINK TWICE BEFORE TALKING WITH ME"..

to be continued....

Hey guys ! SURPRISE .. well I k ow u didn't expect this .. but I was being hella bored so decided to make a ENHYPEN ff..

Well their debute is close..

Engene's fighting ❤