THE TRUTH CHP 32

"Mommy please just for today let me stay with you plz"

"Ya! U little shit go away from me and go there" the woman kick the little girl on the floor and left the place I bothered...

The little girl cried and cried until she heard footsteps approaching her... She looked up with her teary eyes only to see 7 little boys around her age approaching her.

"why you crying?" one of the boys stated which kneeling down in front of her...

The small girl just looked down towards her feet avoiding any kind of eye contact with those boys and sobbing quietly...

"Don't be scared...you will always stay safe if u stay with us! we will always keep u safe

.......................................................

      .............................................

           .....................................

                 ............................

                     ......................

                          .............

                             .......

WHERE AM I? AM I DREAMING? WHY THE PLACE SUDDENLY GOT PICH BLACK? AND WHO WERE THOSE BOYS? WHY AM I SEEING THAT GIRL OVER AND OVER WHAT IS HAPPENING?....

"Oppas u know what? when I will grow up I will marry all of u"  the little girl states while making the  7 boys burst out in laughter...

"of course y/nieeeeeeeeeee u are most welcome to do that!" one of the boys started patting the girl's head...

"saragheo heeseung, jay, jake,sunghoon,sunoo, Jungwon, and Niki Oppa," the little girl said while giggling...

"you don't have to state all our name y/nieeeeeeeee"

   ........................................................

     .................................................

          ........................................

               ...............................

                      .....................

No NO NO WHAT AM I SEEING? WHY  ARE THEY CALLING THE GIRl Y/N AND WHY THE HELL THE GIRL IS STATING THEM WITH MY BROTHERS NAME?"

"MMOMMM please don't leave me here again plzzzzz" the little girl ran behind the woman 

the girl ran towards that woman and hug her legs preventing going any far...

"M-mom please don't leave me here, m-mom PLease, t-today is my birthday m-mom, please" the little girl cried on that woman feet but-

"fuck off bish" the woman kicked that little girl and went away but the little girl stands up and still run behind ...

"Mom, please ... mommmmm, please mo-" before she could complete her sentence suddenly she heard yelling before everything blacked out....

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"...........

...............................................