WHAT A MESS ( chp 18 )

I stopped infront of the door of my New office room ...

To take a long breath and open the door.....but it was 

emptyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..

The room was empty but it somehow didn't gave a good feeling to me ....

I just shrugged it off and just took a step in that room >>>

"DUMB"

"AHHH MY PRECIOUS BUTT" I fell on the floor really hard and started groaning in pain....

But when I lift my arm it was all covered with green SLIME ?  

"WTF is it" I yelled in annoyence that when I heard footsteps approaching me with alot of laughings ... 

I looked up only to be greeted by half alive step brothers cause ,  they were half dead because of laughing TOO MUCH....

I glared at them but they still didn't stop it..

"AHH WILL U GUYS STOP IT AND HELP ME ?" I yelled 

"HAHAHAHA SUITS U WELL" Sunghoon burst out laughing again..

AHH IN AM SO DONE WITH THEM.....

I somehow managed myself to get up but slipped several times which made the boys  laugh even more ..

"What was that ?" I asked them while giving death glares...

"U can call it was a WELCOME celebration" jay said while the others bursted into laughs again...

"I See" I say while smirking lightly making the other boys stop laughing in confusion

U WILL SEE NOW WHAT I CAN DO BROS

I fold my suiet upward of my arm and then pull sunghoon and heesung by there hands and thats where the fun started.....

Due to the pull sunghoon pulls jungwon's arm and he pulls sunoo's arms and this side heesung pulls jake and jake pulls jay , he pulls niki and lastly to sunoo... 

and like this they all together landed on the slime.....

"HAHAHAHAHHAHA" I bursted into laugh by seeing the present image in front of me ...

jay , heesungs and niki's faces were on the slime , sunghoon and sunoo were on there butts groaning and lastly jungwon and jake were laying on top of the slime ....

"Now whose the one is welcomed HUH ?" I ask while gigling .....

But suddenly heesung pulled me which again cause me to fall on this sticky slime ..

They all burst into laughter which made me laugh too..

Well now I can say they are my step-BROTHERS I guess!

......................................................

END OF THE DAY 

Right now I am packing my things up to go out of the hell yes A HELL..

I don't know what what things happen with me on the first day ..

Firstly that slime thing 

Second making me shower with a icy water .....

Third stealing my lunchbox and making me eat the canteen's food ...

and lastly making me annoyed in every second,..

AHHHHH gosh why did dad shift me with these monkeys ? its soo annoying man!

Whatever.....

I was about to leave the room when someone called me ......

"hey Y/n" O_o I totally forgot that I am not alone 

FLASHBACK ...

well I am not a person to put my nose in everything but they were talking infront of me thats why I have heard,,, WHAT MORE I CAN SAY ?

"Hey bro are u not coming huh? jay asked sunoo who was currently busy with some paper work...

"no , actually I have to complete these paper works first or else dad will kick me out of his office "Sunno states sarcasticly ..

jay nod and about to leave but suddenly stops in his way and turn in my direction...

"Yo miss ! don't come alone orelse we are dead and byee" he say before the room ..

MAN IT WAS THAT NECESSARY TO REMIND ME OF THAT NOW?

End of FLASHBACK

"Yes what now" I answered him back in a bored tone

"haven't u heard what jay told before leaving" He ask while approaching my back...

I finally turn around...

"u have eyes not blind and with that eyes u can see I have a pair of ears which mean I am not deaf and that means yes I have heard" I answered back ..

He sighs 

But suddenly He hold my hand and started dragging me somewhere 

"HEY WHAT AR-"He cuts me off

"U TALK TOO MUCH U KNOW "

TO BE CONTINUED.....