Life in a bet (chp 29)

"H-hello H-HELLO ?"

"......................."

THE PH WAS CUTT OFF

I gulped hard and sat on the nearby chair to process the words he said...

"W-who was that and what the hell he was blabbering all this time ?"

'I DO WHAT I SAY'

this line was not leaving my head which was making my chest heavy in the thought...

"I think He gotta wrong no...He might have called me by mistake .... Y-YEAH That's o-only the reason f-for sure......" I tried to laugh to calm myself down but instead, tears came out

"W-what if, it's true?" I started breathing heavily, wanting to wake up from this bad nightmare as fast as possible .....

"Y/n you okay ?" suddenly a voice interrupted my thoughts and making me calm a bit immediately...

I turn around only to meet worried jake...

"y/n what happ- wait you are crying? Y/n what happened to you ?" He immediately rushed in my direction...

I tried hard not to cry and put on a blank expression...

"Y/n u okay? what happened? why you were crying / y/n pl say what happened to you" he says while cupping my face tears building in his eyes too...

"Y/nieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee why are you crying y/nieeeee? " a small boy around age 7 spoke while wiping my tears off

I can't see his face properly because the front image is quite blurred

 I blinked my eyes to process what is happening when the little boy spoke 

"Y/nieee please don't cry! your Oppa is here and always stay by your side" the boy suddenly leaned towards me and gives a peck on my cheeks with his warm lips...

"Y/n U OKAY ?" I suddenly opened my eyes and realized I was in the arms of jake 

"W-what happened to me ?" I ask while getting looking up at him

"you suddenly faint on my chest! Y/n U okay?" he asked in a concerned tone 

I can't stand it anymore now ........ I put my hands around me and burst into tears 

"Y-y/n w-what happened? w-why you crying ?"  He asked in TOTAL confusion 

"what happened just tell me? Y/NN" he pulled back and cupped my face again...

"What happened to tell me or else I will .................. kiss you"

I immediately stopped crying and looked at him with wide eyes

"YES I WILL KISS YOU if u don't tell me what exactly happened with you" he states strictly don't even realized what he just said.

"I-" I don't know what to say but immediately got an idea...

"I-I mean it's not a thing u should no" I tried my best

"AND why it's not?" he asked while raising an eyebrow...

'i-i mean its not a man problem because its a woman problem"

YES U GOT IT THERE BISH

His expression changes and lets me go from his grip trying to understand what I said

ANd I immediately stand up, not wanting anything else to happen!

"Wait where u going?" jake asked

"I wanna skip my meal today because I am not feeling good so you should pass this to others, " I say and turn my back towards him and I was ready to leave...

"N-no I mean are forgetting something " he made me stop again...

'WHY ARE U STOP-" I was cut off when he suddenly pulled me back and in a blink of my eyes his lips are on mine...

WHAT THE-

HE pulled away in a sec 

"U were forgetting this u know" like this he exits the place leaving me dumbfounded...

DID HE JUST GAVE A PECK?

WHY DID GUYS ARE SO GOOD MAKING ME FLUSTERED ... AHHHHHHH

time skip

I was laying on my bed, deep in thoughts and eyes on the clock...

"Should I go ?" I ask myself ...

I am stressed not about this reason also that my mom is not answering my call from yesterday! she always calls me at least twice a day to know how am I, but I don't know what suddenly happened ...

and also because of the imaginary boy, I saw that time

WHO WAS THAT? AND HOW DID HE KNEW MY NAME?

I looked at the clock and saw it already 16 mins past 1 at night ...

*sighs*

"What will u do y/n off you wake up in the morning and see your brothers laying DEAD in the morning?" I ask myself chilling bitterly

"No, wait! How can I say them as my brothers huh? Like they are kissing me 24 hours and how come I still state them as my brothers?"

"You are so seamless y/n! How can u do it? How can u fall for your brothers? How can u allow physical contact with them like this?"

"You are worthless, shameless and most important you don't have any control on your own life! "

"And if I go to that unknown sender it will not be a problem cause my life is useless"

"I don't know what my childhood was as my mom used to tell me u got in an accident and u lost your childhood memories... Like this never happens with a normal person right?"

"At least for the people I care the most I have to go" I busted in tears after talking with myself like a paycho

"Time to go y/n," I said while wiping off my tears...

" I-I love you guys

And I will always do

Whether I stay alive or not"

................................

"Bish so cold today!" I say while walking in the empty streets going on the location where the unknown caller told me.....

I was walking where my footsteps can be heard as the surrounding is soooooo quite......

I was walking until I reached that xxx alley which was a street full of stores but now it's close as it is the night...

"Umm...anyone here?" I ask slowly and turn my heels around but didn't saw anyone...

But suddenly someone put a handkerchief around my nose which makes me suffocated

"Ahhhh Who THE Hell is this? Ahh, leave me!! Helpppp can someone hear me? Ahh...ah....................." I fainted in that spot but before I hear a similar voice...

"You are my now y/niee"

"H-hyunjin?"

To be continued...

Guyssssssssssss! So sorry for the late updates.... I will try to update soon and also...

A very happy Jungwon DAY❤❤❤