Curiosity ( chp 22)

"Where are u going?" I was asked by a laying Jung-won in my way...

SHIT, WHAT SHOULD I SAY?

"M-me? Well I-I am going t-to .......*think y/n think* ... t-to...m-meet my o-old friends... y-yes to meet them !" I say with an assuring smile but suddenly Jung-won gets up and approach me with a serious face .. which made me gulp hard and back away a bit...

But suddenly he hugged me out of nowhere which startled me a bit ...

He leaned at my ear and whispered...

"Always be safe for us "

.......................................................

I took a deep sigh while looking at my wristwatch .....

Gosh, I am not getting any sigh of anyone !...

well, I came to the coffee shop because of my CURIOSITY for that paper which flew to me earlier ...

I really don't know that it was even dedicated to my mom but my curiosity always kills me...so I decided to look forward in this situation ...........

When suddenly the door open and I pull my hat a little down cause " SAFETY IS FIRST"

I looked above when I saw Yura?

Wait-what is she doing her- Ahh Y\N she can come here right? It's a public place!

But she stops in her track and turns around only to greet a middle-aged woman like my mom...

I guess it's her mom ...Yura takes a seat 2 tables away from mine in the opposite direction...

'I guess I was too curious and for which I thought it's my mom but why will she even come here?

I was kinda embarrassed at myself and stand up to leave when the sound of the door opening again made me look at the direction ......

Only to be greeted by my mom?

Wait - that means I got it right it was dedicated to my mom only!

I immediately sat down and cover my face a little more not wanting to get caught...

My mom came on and just as expected she sat on the table of Yura and her mom...

They started a conversation but unfortunately, I wasn't able to hear anything.......

But a lot of things were going inside my head..... I can't understand what's the relationship between my mom and Yura's family and what are they talking about?...

I banged my head on the table...

'It's frustrating '

My thoughts were interrupted by the incoming phone call from my phone...

I quickly pulled out from my pocket and read the caller id ...

"Mr International bored 😒 "

"Why is Sunghoon calling me? I asked myself in confusion.

I thought for a while and decided to leave the place because staying there is nonsense because I can't listen to a single conversation they are having ...

But its confirm there is something fishy!

..............................................................

I went out and immediately receive the call

ON THE PHN -

" Hell-"

"WHERE ARE YOU?" He yelled which made my ears go red...

"I-" I got cutter off again.

"Are u ok? U are safe, right? Why weren't u picking the call? Why aren't you answering?" He kept on blabbering things...

"Firstly, U are the one who is not letting me speak and secondly yes I am safe and thirdly I am at the café and lastly why have u called me? " I said it in one go cause I was not wanting to be cut off again ...

"O-o sorry anyways but I have called u for a reason," he says

" And what's that reason?"

"We are going on a trip from yesterday till this coming weekend so if u like to come with us so please let me know right now cause we are booking the tickets"

I was kinda shocked because I was a little surprised by his behaviour and also in the thought of the word 'WE'.

I guess he only meant just them and me, right?

"Hello, hello Y/n can u hear me? Y/n" he kept on shouting in the phn.

"O-ok I will go " I finally say after deciding ...

"Great then come home right now," he says and immediately cut the call...

"Man I swear something definitely will happen there"

To be continued.....