Part 5

Recap: we just got hole from the date and the girls pulled me aside and the bus pulled bryce aside.

Lily's POV
The girls grabbed my arms and pulled me into my room that I was staying in. They started asking me so many questions at once that I got a headache. I told them to slow down and then out of no where nessa asked me if we kissed and I just blushed. I stood there and didn't know what to say.
Nessa: AWWWW she is blushing you definitely did
Avani: Come on Lily tell us
Mads: AWWW our girl is in love
Lily: yes we did kiss and it was amazing
Lily's POV
All the girls started screaming and hugging me and I had to tell them to be quiet so the boys wouldn't hear us.
Bryces POV
The guys pushed me outside and they huddled around me like some football players and made me tell them everything. Then josh asked if we kissed and I just stayed quiet and smiled that i remembered the moment we had.
Josh: Geez Buddy's a simp
Blake: dude your in love
Jaden: I need to write a song about this relationship
Lily's POV
The guys and girls decided that it was still early so we decided to have a movie night with everyone. So I went and changed into some sweats and a sweatshirt that was Bryces when he gave me it at the beach. I walked downstairs and realized I was the last one down and all the girls were cuddled up to their manz so I saw bryce on one couch looking at his phone. He looked up and smiled at me and patted the spot next to him telling me to come sit with him. As soon as I sat down I looked at him and smiled and whispered in his ear. I told him "thank you for the date today it was amazing and so sweet". He whispered back in my ear and said "anything for the most amazing girl out there." I blushed thank god the lights were off because that would have been embarrassing. Bryce put his arm around me and I laid my head on his chest while we were watching the movie. I got so tired halfway through so I fell asleep. I woke up like 30 minutes later to someone carrying me (bridal style) up the stairs and in to my room. I looked over and realized it was bryce and when he set me down he said "oh your awake I didn't mean to wake you"
I said "it's ok. Thank you for bringing me up"
"Of course" he said and was about to leave the room when I stopped him.
Lily- Bryce no don't go please stay with me
Bryce- are you sure?
Lily- yeah
So bryce plopped himself onto the bed next me like a little kid which made me giggle. We were talking when I started to doze off. Bruce realized so he kissed my forehead and said "Goodnight Gorgeous". I smiled as he said that because I wasn't fully asleep.