Part 25

Bryces POV
I woke up and I knew today was going to be a good day. I woke up with my beautiful girlfriend in my arms and I couldn't let go. We went through a rollercoaster yesterday and we were strong and got through it. I looked down at lily just to admire her face and she was beautiful. Not a single freckle was in the wrong spot. I just know that she will give me the cutest kids one day. I honestly can't wait to marry her but she deserves the best so I will wait as long as she wants. I canceled all my meetings today just to have a day with her so we could enjoy each other. I was thinking of maybe taking her out to lunch and then go to the beach for a while. Lily's favorite thing to do is watch the sunset so I am going to let her do that tonight. I felt moving in my arms so I looked down and saw that my baby was awake. I leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. Her smiling into the kiss which made me smile.
L- mhmmm good morning baby
B- goodmorning princess. How did you sleep?
L- amazing knowing I was in your arms
B- I love you and I thank you for understanding. I would never hurt you.
L- I love you too Bry but please let's not talk about it anymore. Let's enjoy the day to ourselves.... oh wait you have meetings all day*frown*
B- *lifts up her chin* baby I canceled all of them today just so I could spend the day with you. I was thinking a lunch date and then the beach.
L- omg I love you. You are amazing
B- ehhh I know. I tend to get that sometimes *winks*
I leaned down and kissed her again and then moving her so she is straddling on my lap. I pulled away slowly and moved her hair behind her ears and just looked at her. She began to giggle and I smiled. I love her laugh and I could never get bored looking at her beauty. She was irresistible.
Lily's POV
Yesterday was an emotional day but we came out of it strong. One thing I knew for sure was that I love Bry and he is my soulmate. We are going on a date today but Bry told me to dress comfy with a swimsuit underneath because he was taking me to the beach. I got ready quickly and went out to the car to see Bry already in it. I smiled at him when he opened the door for me and I gave him a quick peck before went to his side. During the car ride he had his hand on my thigh and it was driving me insane. I wanted to give him a special night tonight but hopefully I don't get tired or one of the other boys ruin it. We jammed out to music and I was having so much fun already. Bry took us to get food from chick-fil-a, which is my absolute favorite and we were going to eat it on the beach. Once we got there bryce held my hand and lead us down to a little picnic he had set up. There was a blanket, wine, chocolate covered strawberries, and some grapes. I smiled and ran into his arms. He was the best boyfriend and I would have been lost if we did t get passed yesterday. I kissed him and thanked him for everything but he told me that I deserved this and so much more. We sat down and ate our food but saved the wine and the chocolate covered strawberries for later. I felt arms wrap behind me and pick me up and run towards the ocean. I started laughing and yelling but I knew I was getting wet. I held my breath as I was thrown into the ocean and came up quickly because it was so cold. Bryce started laughing but opened up his arms for me because he saw that I was cold. I hugged him and wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed my forehead and we just stayed there for a while. We played with a beach ball and enjoyed each other but now my favorite part. The sun was setting so I grabbed Bryces hand and lead him to the little area we would sit in. I sat in between his legs with his arms wrapped around me and we just watched the sunset. He kissed my forehead and turned around to kiss him on the lips.
L- thank you baby for today. Seriously it was the best time I've had in a while.
B- I love you princess and I am happy to be with you.
L- how about we get cleaned up and go home. I have a little surprise if you are up for it*winks*
B- uhhhh y.... yeah I... I'm down.
L- *feels something poking her from behind* Bry 😂 already hard baby. Just wait till we are home.

Thank you guys for 5k reads. This is absolutely insane and I love you guys so much. Should I do a smut next chapter? Also give me any ideas in the comments for upcoming drama.💓💓