Part 40

It was positive.
I heard nessa scream and then came over to me hugging me tightly, but I stayed frozen. I didn't know what to do. Me and bryce are still so young and I don't think he will want to be with me anymore. I don't know if I'm ready to have a child. "Hey are you ok? Are you not happy?" Nessa asked me. I froze. "No no no. I am happy and so excited but I'm scared. I'm still so young ness. And bryce what if he doesn't want to be with me anymore? I wouldn't know what to do with myself." I started crying. She hugged me even tighter and I ended up falling asleep for a little.
Nessas pov
I let lily sleep because she is really scared about bryce leaving her. I know he wouldn't bryce is a great guy. Bryce is like a brother to me. I have known him for almost 5 years now and he has always been there for me. I'm going to go talk to him. I walked out to the patio and he was there grilling some food with the boys huddled around him. I went up to them and josh came over to me and hugged my waist and kissed me cheek. I loved josh he was such a cute boyfriend, but I needed to speak to bryce before lily wakes up. "Hey bryce could I maybe talk to you for a second?" I yelled loud enough for him to hear me. He nodded and followed me to the kitchen where no one was around. "Hey what's up?" He asked me looking scared. "Bryce lily is upstairs sleeping right now, but she has something to tell you later. All I wanted to tell you was that remember you love her and that she is the only girl for you?" He nodded but looked really scared. I hugged him, a friendly hug. When we let go I saw fear in his eyes. "Hey bryce it's going to be okay. It's nothing bad it's just that Lily is so scared that you are going to leave her so she isn't enjoying the news herself" "ok thanks ness. Do you think I can go wake her up now?" "Yeah I think she will be ok. The food is almost done anyway. But just talk to her" and after that he ran upstairs and went to check up on her. He was such a great guy I am so glad lily found someone like that.
Bryce's pov
I walked upstairs to see lily sleeping. I sat on the end of the bed and put her legs on my lap. I moved up a little and kissed her forehead softly. She moved a little and then woke up. I saw her eyes they were tear stained and I was so scared. I don't know what she is going to tell me and I'm hoping that it won't affect our relationship. "bryce?" She said softly in a faint whisper. I got up and knelt in front of her face. "yeah baby it's me! Are you ok I can tell you have been crying?" She sniffled and then made room for me to get on the bed with her. She snuggled into my chest and I rubbed her head. "bryce I have to tell you something." "Ok whatever it is baby I will love you forever." She smiled at me. The first smile I have seen her give me in the past hour. She pulled something out of her pocket and I froze. Was that really a pregnancy test. I smiled and hugged her tightly. "Wait. Really. Omg I'm going to be a dad!" I screamed. "Your happy? I thought you were going to leave me" lily said. I looked at her like she was crazy. "How would I leave you. I want to have kids with you one day and call you my wife. I mean yea this is earlier than we thought, but if it was going to happen eventually then I am so happy. I can't wait to marry you know and have a real family." She started tearing up and then pulled me down by my neck to kiss me. I kissed her back passionately until we both pulled away breathlessly. She smiled at me and I couldn't believe it. "Baby that was the sweetest thing someone has ever said to me. And I can't wait to marry you and have a family with you. This is just the beginning of our journey." She said pulling me into another kiss. I smiled and hugged her. "Hey we should go tell everyone the news!" I said beaming. She laughed and nodded her head and got out of the bed.