Part 30

Bryces POV
It had been 3 months since I have seen lily. We have snapped a couple times but not enough. I mis her so much and I just want her back. Today is Larrays birthday party at the Hype House. I am kinda nervous because I know lily is going to be there and I want to make a good impression for our first time seeing each other again. The party was at 8 and it was 5 now so I wanted to get ready. I went and took a shower and made sure I smelled. I sprayed my cologne on which also happens to be Lily's favorite one i own. I wore really nice black pants and my new Pau tshirt which a Gucci belt and Air Force ones. Lily loved when I would dress up so I made sure to look extra good today. I also wore my Pau chain because I can't go anywhere without it. It was now 7:30 so me and the boys were going to leave.
Lily's POV
Today was the day I would finally see Bryce after months. I was really nervous but I just hoped he still liked me even after all this time. It was hard living by myself but I had so much done. I had a makeup line coming out called item, I was in a movie called he's all that, and I'm even going to the kids choice awards next month. The move was definitely a hard decision but it needed to be done and now that covid is a thing our lives are less hectic. I wanted to dress up very nice today for the party because I want bryce to be impressed. We never actually told our fans that we broke up so this past month when Bryce was spotted having lunch with Addison Rae people said he was cheating. It did hurt that he was with her because she was a gorgeous girl. She was so famous and had an amazing body so why wouldn't bryce want her? She was way better than me. I don't want to get my hopes up though for tonight because if bryce and Addison are a thing it might actually kill me.

Couple hours later.....
Bryces POV
We had made it to the party an hour ago and man was it crazy. There was definitely going to be some problems though because the Hype House invited too many people and we have covid going on now. I didn't care about that right now though because my train of thought stopped when the door opened and I saw lily. She looked amazing. I couldn't even talk I was just staring. She walked in and gave a hug to all the boys and her brother and then she came over to me. I hugged her and didn't want to let go.
B- hey lily
L- hey Bry. I missed you
B- me too
I smiled to myself knowing she felt the same about me. I grabbed her arm and led her to the bar for some drinks. Let's just say that by the end of the night me and lily were on the dance floor all over each other. She was grinding on me and I was holding onto her hips and moved to her Rythem. I would never make lily uncomfortable and make this go to far because I know that tomorrow once she is all sober she will regret this. I instead grabbed her arm and led her to an empty room where she could go to bed. As I tucked her in and was about to turn around she grabbed my arm and turned me around. I was confused at first but then realized that she wanted me to stay with her. I really wanted to say yes but I was nervous. She wouldn't let go so I agreed and got in bed with her. She cuddled up into my chest and began to slowly fall asleep. I had to stay up for a while longer just to watch her sleep and play with her hair. I missed this so much but I'm hoping that tomorrow she won't regret this and want to forget it even happened. I felt myself getting tired so I kissed Lily's head and fell asleep.