Part 36

Lily's POV 🚨little smut🚨
I had just woken up and it was almost 12 in the afternoon. I felt something in between my legs and looked down to see bryce still inside of me as he was laying on top of me. I moaned at the feeling and didn't want him out. I started playing with bryces hair and kissed his face multiple times but he wouldn't move. He was laying on top of me so I couldn't go anywhere and I really needed to use the bathroom. I then got a great idea. I started to thrust my hips upwards and play with his balls and I heard him groan. He started to wake up but then felt that he was still inside of me. He looked at me and smirked. I smiled and kissed him because last night was amazing. I was finally his girlfriend again and nothing will get between us anymore.
B- hmmm baby I forgot to pull out of you last night.
L- haha I know baby but I yes okay it feels so good to have you in me. We should do this more often.
B- oh yeah *winks
L- but bub I really need to go to the bathroom so you need to move.
B- oh okay *frowns
Bryce started to move and then released himself from inside of me witch made me moan and frown at the loss of his felling inside of me. We both looked down to see our cum dripping out of me and onto the bed beneath our legs and bryce smirked at me.
B- baby that was so hot
L- yeah it felt so good to sleep with you inside me
B- hmmm it did feel good. *kissed her long and passionately* I love you
L- I love you too bub.
After about 5 minutes I finally get up from the bed or I at least try to but then my legs give out. Bruce laughs at me and then comes to help me up.
L- hey dont laugh you did this to me *pouts*
B- awww baby did daddy go to hard on you
I roll my eyes and then he carried me to the bathroom and helps me get in the shower. I pulled him in with me and we have some more fun of you know what I mean. He then takes us both out and dressed me up and lays me back on the bed.

Hey guys I am sorry for not being as active but I am thinking of maybe starting a new story. I will be updating both and the other story will also be a bryce hall one so let me know what you guys think?