Part 2

I woke up and rubbed my eyes and noticed that I wasn't in my room. I also felt a pair of arms around my voice so I turned around and saw BRYCE!!?? I was so confused and was scared because I don't remember if we did anything or not. I tried not to think too hard about it and then turned around and just stared at bryce he was so cute and looked so peaceful sleeping so I didn't want to wake him.

B: you know it's weird to stare right😂
L: oh uh uhm... I wasn't staring.
Bryce laughed because he knew I was lying.
B: anyways goodmorning did you sleep ok?
L: yeah it's a comfy bed (giggles)
B: your cute when you giggle
L: (you blushed but you tried not to make it obvious so you tucked your whole face in the pillow)
L: wait how did I get here anyways....
B: oh you fell asleep on me watching the movie so I just picked you up and brought you here to sleep.
L: oh thank you (I say shyly)
B: np anything for a pretty girl😉
L: awww🥺
L: (I turned back around and just stared into his eyes. He was staring at me too and he started moving closer and closer until our for heads were touching. We were about to kiss until the door slams open and we move as quickly as possible. It was josh)
J: LILY CAN YOU GET UP AND MAKE US BREAKFAST YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO NOWS HOW TO COOK😂
L: fine I'll be down in a second
J:thank you
I got up and went to bryce's bathroom. I brushed my teeth, put my hair in a messy bun, and just stayed in the sweats and T-shirt bryce had put me in last night. I walk into the kitchen and I see nessa and all the boys down there besides bryce. I make them breakfast then I go sit on the couch and play on my phone. Until bryce finally comes down and sits next to me.
L: hey b
B: hey aren't you going to eat?
L: not to hungry rn
B: oh are you ok if you need to talk to anyone you can trust me.
L: (I turn around so that we are both staring at each other and then all I can do is stare at his beautiful hazel eyes.)

Bryces POV
I can't stop staring at her she has the most beautiful green eyes and all I want to do is kiss her already but I can't now.

Lily's POV
B: hey lily do you want to go on a date with me today?
L: wait really? Um yeah ofc
B: yay ok just be ready by 7:00 don't dress fancy wear something comfy.
L: ok