Chapter 1; About Me

A/N
I DO NOT OWN NARUTO STORY AND CHARACTERS, I ONLY OWN, HAIDEE AND HER FAMILY (HEARTFILIA NAME IS FROM FAIRYTAIL), AND SOME OTHERS TO BE PRESENTED ON LATER CHAPTERS.

' ' means thought
" " means what the character says/expresses

~~~

Red. Black. Fire. Blood. Cold. Heat. It was night.

Dead bodies scattered around. Noise of wood cracking & falling from the fire and sounds of blood dropping to the floor are heard by my ears yet there were no screaming or any human voices.

Heat from the fire and cold from the air touches my skin. Cold liquid flowing in my cheeks, is it blood? Tears? Or both? Warm liquid falling in either side of my face, sweat??? Probably.

I want to move, run, and cry out loud but my body is frozen in….fear?...I can feel my breath and heart beat going faster and my sight getting blurry as moments pass.

'What’s going on? What am I doing here? What’s this heavy weight in my heart?' As my thoughts are going on and on, I was starting to fall down; as I was waiting to meet the cold ground flooded in red liquid, warm big hands caught me, holding my head and waist.

Then darkness engulfed me.

My eyes snapped open and I stared at my yellowish-brownish wall for a moment. I sat up in my bed, confused about the dream I just woke up in. “What the fudge?!” I muttered angrily to no one in particular and putting a hand in my head. It’s just confusing and it sucks not getting my head straight early in the morning.

After a few moments, calming myself down, I shook my head, shrugging and standing up. I took a glance on my wall clock above my bed and saw the time, 5:05. Even if I’m a student, I don’t need alarm clocks to wake myself up because I’m a morning person, not every time though, I just wake up early naturally.

I grabbed my clothes and took a trip to the bathroom, took a bath, changed into my school uniform and brushed my dark black hair that under the sun turns into brownish gold colour that goes down in the level of my waist.

I took a glance at my mirror and another mystery comes to my head, the usual mystery though, my eyes are in colour of red and in shade of blue naturally; I mean it, NATURALLY and it’s really weird that people mistakes it as contacts only.I shrugged, left the bathroom and left my room then gone downstairs.

I started to prepare food for my siblings that are even older than me since I’m the last of the three of us. I’m 12, my step sister is 14 and my brother is 18. I’m also cooking for my step parent’s breakfast.

Me and my brother was adopted by this family, Heartfilia family, when I was still 4 and I couldn’t remember my real parents neither does my brother. Both of us actually don’t remember anything about our real parents nor anything that happened in the time I was younger than 4.

Nevertheless, we see each other as real family, even though my step sister, though I call her ‘sis’, and me always fight verbally, we love each other and I know that because I feel it.

Yeah, I know what you’re thinking right now, ‘why would the youngest of the family be the one to wake up early and prepare food?’  Well, my step parents, which I call parents even in public, have works so sometimes, they kind of sleep late at night so they need sleep and rest. If it’s my brother, which I call ‘big bro’ BTW, in charge of morning chores, I assure you that you will be HOURS late in school. And if it’s my sis, she’s even worse than my big bro. I really hate being late so I am the one starting the day in the household.