Chapter 21

Simultaneous crashing and yelling came from inside the pack-house. Everyone was panicking and those who were practicing in the training yard felt completely clueless to what’s going on. Ann was laughing humorlessly to where she was standing while watching Akira run around with a vase in hand, who was currently being chased by Adam who had a handcuff and a lock in both hands.

      “Akira! I told you to stop!”

      Akira refused to listen and threw the last vase she had in hand towards Adam, who ducked and barely evaded her assault. The vase shattered into a hundred pieces as it crashed against the wall.

      “I freaking told that I ain’t going to wear those darned handcuffs! I refuse!”

      “If you want to come with us, you will!”

      “I won’t! Aren’t you satisfied that I’m already bound to you with an invisible chain! Isn’t that enough!” She yelled, grabbing a random object from the table and throwing it towards Adam with an accurate shot. The object, which was apparently a round box, hit the poor alpha on the shoulder.

      Adam flinched and watched the small box fall on the floor before diverting her gaze back at Akira, who ultimately came to a dead end. Akira threw whatever her hands found and Adam expertly dodged them all as he advanced towards the stubborn female in front of him. Akira kept cursing Adam nonstop, trying to get him discouraged, but the alpha was too determined.

      At long last, he successfully pinned Akira against the wall. His mate, being the stubborn one as she is, kept squirming under Adam’s grasp. “Let me go! You goddamn werewolf!”

      “Stop, Akira.”

      “No!”

      “I told you to behave.”

      “I said no!”

      “Damn it. You leave me no choice.” With no other solution at hand, Adam’s hands locked around Akira’s waist and pulled her against his chest. Akira gasped in shock as Adam forcibly assaulted Akira’s lips with his. Eyes wide, his mate was too dumbfounded to even move. Adam took advantage of this chance and cuffed Akira’s wrist to his.

      When Adam pulled back, he flashed his mate a naughty grin. Akira looked down at her hands and smacked Adam’s forehead. “I hate you! I freaking hate you! You’re a cheater! Damn you to hell! I’ll never forgive you for this!”

      “Do I even have a choice? What guarantee do I have that you won’t run away from me when we’re in the city?”

      Akira crossed her arms as she looked at Adam with false sincerity and lied through her teeth. “I won’t.”

      “You expect me to believe that?”

      “No.”

      “Why don’t you trust me?”

      “Because I can never trust you.”

      “You expect me to go out looking like this?!” Akira roared, shaking her wrists which made the cuff jingle.

      “Yes.”

      “What if people mistake us for some criminal who broke out of jail?!”

      “They won’t.”

      “How can you be so freaking sure?!”

      “I just am.”

      “Shut the hell up, you freaking monster! I won’t allow this! I certainly won’t allow this!” Akira yelled, stomping her feet childishly. “This is so humiliating! I’d rather hole myself up on that damn room than be seen with you like this! There is just no way! No way in my goddamned life will I be seen like this!”

      “Shut your trap, Akira!”

      “No! You shut your trap!”

      “If you don’t stop, I’ll kiss you again!”

      “Don’t threaten me with that, you perverted, sexually harassing werewolf! I’d rather die than be seen like this with you. You are the last person on Earth that I will choose to be cuffed to, I’d choose a monster in a lake or that bear from that cave rather than you!”

      “That’s it! I won’t listen to anymore of your rants. We’re leaving.”

      “I’m not leaving. I’m staying home.” Akira planted her feet on the ground, making Adam halt on his tracks.

      He glared at his mate with a threatening look in his eyes and Akira mirrored his looks with the same expression. Silence settled within the area and they stayed in that position for a few minutes, neither one even looking away.

      “You’ll come.” Adam forcibly reprimanded.

      “No, I won’t.” Akira stubbornly refused.

      “Choose. I’ll carry you or you’ll walk on your own.”

      “None of the above.”

      “You leave me no choice then.”

      He then threw Akira onto his shoulders like she was a lightweight feather. The maiden shouted things and pounded his back with her fists, but he was strong that she wasn’t able to do anything more than that.

      I’m a shame for black belts.

Short right? I felt like I needed to update fast, so this is what happened. Anyways, I'll make sure to upload a longer chapter next time. Sorry for being a lazy writer. Hehe! Anyways, vote and comment!