The Wedding

It's been one year. This year has gone by both quickly and slowly. We spent most of it making sure everything for the wedding would be perfect. I didn't care about all the materialist things, but the fact I'm marrying my best friend, the guy who has been my best friend since we were in diapers.

We could get married in Potions or Dark Arts class and I would've been happy, but this is my dream wedding. I'm going to enjoy every second of it.

Skyra

"I can't believe my best friend is getting married!" Pansy says excitedly

Ginny looks over, "I know, it's amazing! She deserves all the happiness in the world"

"She's getting married, to Malfoy. Draco Malfoy of all people!" Pansy replies

"I'm so happy" I give a giddy smile, "I never thought this day would come. I'm so nervous!"

I finish putting my dress, shoes, and makeup on

"Do you want to see my dress?" I ask them.

I walk out in a beautiful Black dress, with long sleeves, with smokey eyeshadow, curly hair, and a Green bouquet.

"You look absolutely amazing Sky!" Pansy yells

"So beautiful!" Ginny says

"Y'all look so amazing! How are you 2 single?!" I ask

They are wearing silk Emerald Green dresses with a slit at high thigh, with Gold heels and Snake necklaces and earrings

Pansy says, "LET'S GET YOU MARRIED!"

At that moment, dad walks in

"Sky, are you ready honey?" Dad asks

"Yeah dad, let's do this!"

When he sees you in your dress, he looks at you in awe, trying not to shed a tear, because Severus Snape doesn't cry.

"Malfoy is one lucky guy to get to marry you. If he hurts you, I will hurt him," he says with certainty

You just look at him, "Oh stop. He hasn't hurt me in the 5 years that we've been together officially. Other than the Granger bullshit."

"Well, let's get you hitched honey" he says

Draco

Today's the day. I marry the woman of my dreams. Dumbledore is officiating the wedding, which is a shocker because the Malfoy's and Snape's would rather get the Dark Lord or someone to do it.

The music begins to play, and I get worried.

"Are you scared mate?" Blaise asks

I turn my head towards Blaise, "Of course I am. I just want to be the best man for her. I want her happy"

"You're going to be the best for her. You've been together 5 years, no one else is going to be good for her like you. She loves you, and you love her. You're the best one for her." Blaise says

Blaise elbows me

I whisper to Blaise, "She's absolutely beautiful"

"She looks great Malfoy. You're a lucky git!" Blaise responds

I can tell Goyle is staring at her, but I can't be mad. Everyone in this place is stating at her, including me.

Me and Sky make eye contact, and I can see her starting to tear up. I can't help but tear up at how amazing she looks. She looks absolutely breathtaking, but that's normal. Just a lot more than normal.