New Roommate

You spent most of the summer at Malfoy Manor since dad had business, he had to take care of. The Malfoy's were gone a lot too, so it was mainly me and Draco at the manor. We both turned 13. Narcissa told me before we got on the Hogwarts Express, "Make sure you keep Draco in line. His hormones are going to kick in, but make sure he doesn't shag with every girl at Hogwarts."

Skyra

"Hey Draco, where do you want me to put my stuff? I don't want you to have to reorganize any of your stuff," I talk loudly so he can hear my from the bathroom

He walks out the bathroom in Black sweatpants and a Black shirt, "Put your stuff wherever you want. This is your room too. I can always reorganize to make room for your stuff."

I smile at him, knowing he is willing to move stuff for me.

"Sky, I know you have way more stuff than this. Where is it?" He asks with a highly concerned look

I look down, "I did, but when Hermione found out I was being moved into your room, she burned most of my clothes. So, I will have to buy new clothes whenever dad gives me some money."

Draco is pissed off; I shouldn't have told him what happened.

"Let's go get you some clothes," he says in a sweet voice

"I have to wait until dad gives me some money," I tell him

"Nonsense. I'm buying you clothes. And you are always welcome to take any of my clothes from my wardrobe cutie." He smirks at me.

Did Draco call me cutie?

I can't help but smile at Draco, "Thank you Draco. You don't have to do any of this. I will pay you back when dad gives me money. I promise."

"No you aren't. And you deserve it beautiful," He says lowly

"You think I'm beautiful?" I ask him, trying so hard not to smile

He takes my hand from my side, "Sky, I think you are the most beautiful, sweetest, caring, loving, and funniest girl at Hogwarts... Hell, the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on"

Draco Lucius Malfoy just called me the most beautiful girl he has ever laid eyes on. The same guy that has been my best friend forever

He looks me in the eyes, at first, he hesitates, but he pulls you in close to him.

He kisses you softly, but it turns into a full on make out session.

I'm seriously kissing Draco Malfoy right now. I always wondered what it would be like but thought it would be awkward since he is my best friend.

"I'm sorry. I- I shouldn't.." He started to say but I cut him off

"It's okay Dray, I liked it"

He says upset, "Are you sure?"

I pull Draco closer to me and stand on my tippy toes to kiss him. He kisses me back and after 10 minutes he pulls away from me.

"Does that answer your question?" I ask him while looking shyly

He looks at me nervously, "Uhh- yeah for sure. I have to go to the bathroom"

"Draco, I know what you're doing in there, your mum already told me your hormones would kick in and not to let you shag with every girl." I try not to laugh while saying it.

Draco

I just made out with Skyra Snape. And when I say it was amazing, that's an understatement. It was perfect, just like I always imagined.