His & Hers

__________________

"This is who I am. This is my legacy!"
_________________

"Good morning my beautiful"

He was brushing the hair out of her face -- staring into her beautiful face as she slowly opens and blinks, gaining her eyesight to see the bright eyed man gazing at her with a smile.

A view she has always loved waking up to, a smile creeping on her face.

"Morning handsome," she snuggled her head into his chest. The feeling of his chest rising and lowering, relaxes her.

"I hear Cissa downstairs cooking," his fingers lightly brushing against her smooth skin, "maybe this time she won't burn my pancakes, or whatever she's making."

"You made her mad last time, you should've seen it comin love. Now let's head down before she gripes at us."

Pushing the covers off of her, grounding her feet on the soft carpet, strolling to the bathroom. He lets out a groan. Getting ready for the day, slipping into their clothes, strolling downstairs. The Oak wood floors send a chill up her spine, as they touch the wood. Hearing the chaos of everyone downstairs.

Lucius' eyes glare up hearing the creaking of wood, "it's about time you two lazies get out of bed."

"Shut it father, it's only 8:45."

"I said 8:30, no later," Lycissa says with the famous Malfoy attitude, "Luckily for you, I started a little later."

Jumping off of the swivel, "Ollie, you want orange juice, apple juice, milk or coffee?"

"No, no angel, you sit down and relax," Oliver stands, picking her up, placing her right back in the seat, kissing her cheek.

Fred and George mocking Oliver with kissy noises, "Ollie? That's funny. Who knew would have such a soft spot."

"No, who would've known that any of Malfoy's spawn would have a soft spot -- especially Draco," Goyle jokes. "He's the biggest shock of them all."

Reaching out for her hand, their eyes meeting, and him instantly melting. "Sky is the only one I have ever truly had a soft spot for. Except for our kids, the rest of you can shove off."

"Stop it love. You have a soft spot for everyone at this table. We've been through it all together. Don't act like they mean nothing, they're our family."

Looking at her with the same look that he did since they were kids, with the same attitude that he passed down to his eldest daughter, "my father will hear about this!"

"Draco Lucius Malfoy! Your father is sitting at the same table! I thought you stopped saying it and just passed it down to our sassy, mini Draco daughter."

Bellatrix looks at the couple, chuckling, "some things will never change."

"We have a meeting today at the manor," Voldemort says, "everyone except the Weasley's, Mr. Wood and the children are required to be there. I will see you then." Before anyone could reply, he apparated out of the house.

"Welcome to never being invited to meetings, Oliver. Don't worry, us and the kids always have fun." George nudging Oliver's arm.

--

Hours later in the bedroom, preparing for the meeting, Sky was in the bathroom's wardrobe looking for an outfit. Unaware that Draco had come into the room, she began to sing and dance.

Her eyes sealed shut, memorized the layout of the closet, her feet gracefully sweeping across the carpet. Spinning around as if she were a dancer in another life, so swiftly and majestically swaying. Her voice reverberates through the room,