Baby Girl

A/N: Hey loves, hope everyone is doing good.

If you follow along with the tiktoks, you should remember details from this chapter; however I have changed it up and added more smut to it.

**VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED: Explicit Sexual Content.**

Without Further Ado, I present to you:    BABY GIRL (WC: 7,720)

A month has passes by, Lycissa is beyond happy sharing a dorm with Lorenzo, and their relationship is amazing. Tomorrow everyone leaves to go home for Christmas break. Things with Servius sleeping around have seem to calm down since our talk, but who knows how long that will last. Draco seems to be getting more comfortable with the fact that Lycissa has moved in with Lorenzo, but he can't be upset since we did the same thing.

I moved in with him for my protection from Cedric and Harry, while Cissa did it because all the guys thinking she was a whore like her brother. When she's possibly the safest one of the two kids. So we think.

Skyra's POV

"What has gotten into Servius?" Dad questions Draco and I.

Draco looks at me in confusion, then back at dad, "What do you mean? What's going on?" Dad looks at Draco, "Well, for starters, the past three weeks he has gotten detention every day. Ever since you two had that talk with him about only sleeping with only one girl, he has been an angry kid. It seems like sleeping around was the way of letting things off his chest."

I give dad the, you're absolutely shitting me look. "I know that you of all people aren't agreeing with him sleeping around! It put Lycissa in danger!"

"Skyra, would you rather him sleep around with protection or continuously getting detention for being a total git to everyone? Including his sister." Dad says in a serious tone.

"When Draco was under pressure, pissed off, or anything, he didn't go sleep around with multiple girls. He came to me and had rough, degrading sex. But it was with one person, not multiple!" I say with anger. Draco looks at me, "What if that's the problem?" "What do you mean?" I ponder

Grabbing my hand, "Just hear me out, then hit me." Draco continues, "What if he can't find one person that allows him to have rough, degrading sex with that makes him happy? What if, there are multiple girls who give him something different? One makes him happy and one likes rough and degrading sex?" I can't believe my ears, "Then what Draco? Let him sleep around with multiple girls and possibly get a disease or get a girl pregnant?! I'd rather him get detention."

Draco pulls me to his lap, "Babe, listen to me. If you wouldn't have liked everything and weren't a kink, then my anger would've built up too. But with you, I was able to let everything out at once. With Serv, he may get one out, but the other builds up to the point he gets so angry and lashes out at everyone."

"We need to find him a version of you Skyra. Where he has it all in one and won't get detention and won't sleep around." Dad tells us. I question him, "Well, who do you suggest then?"

Dad says with a smirk as if he's been thinking of the person, "Hollie Greengrass. Daphne and Astoria's younger sister. I heard from sources that she's the female version of Servius." "If that's who you think would satisfy him and keep him out of trouble." I say with disagreement in my voice.

Draco's POV

"Servius, come here son." I say. As he walks towards me, he says, "What's up dad? Everything okay?"

"Do you know Hollie Greengrass and have you slept with her?" I question. Sky and I went to school with Daphne Greengrass, she was decent, a Pure-Blood. And her sister Astoria, don't get Sky started on her. She tried stealing me from Sky before I proposed and has hated her ever since. Servius looks at me, "Yeah I know her, she's the hottest girl in my year. And no I haven't slept with her. I want to, but I don't have the courage to ask her."