Chapter 7

AHHH here's little Seven              

  ULANI POV

I was shocked to see how Issac reacted but I guess best friends are rather possessive. I mean I don't like the thought of Issac having another best friend other than me, Oh no am i being too clingy. "Ullaannii I can see you over thinking things again. What are you thinking about babe." I looked up and made eye contact with Issac "Oh know I'm not over thinking anything," I shook my head nervously. Issac gives me a playful look of disbelief

"Babe i might've just become your best friend but I already know you like the back of my hand." I heard a low growl coming from what I thought was Scott? Naw that can't be possible. So I looked at him and I swear I saw his eyes flash a bright red.

"Umm Scott are you okay?." I heard Allison ask. "Huh Oh, oh yeah I'm good. Yup, I'm perfectly fine." He gritted out. Huh it sounded kinda forced. But it's not my business so I shouldn't pry. "Dude whatever you say because you seriously look constipated." Issac teased "Issac don't tease be nice." I gave him a light smack on the shoulder.. Issac looked down and started pouting. "Yes mom." I gave him a disapproving look "What was that? I don't think I heard you clearly."

I gave him a look and he actually looked scared for a moment. I used the same voice I use on Seven when he does something wrong. "Uh uh nothing i said nothing." he said looking down with a nervous smile. I gave him a big bright smile. "That's what i thought." he mumbled "Geez babe, you're kinda scary." I wiped my head to him. Still with a smile on my face and gave a deep sounding "Huh." He shot his head up. "I didn't say anything." He gave me a fake innocent smile, "Sure."

"Hey babe what time do we pick up Seven." Issac asked. I thought to myself for a second "Umm right after we finish school." We heard the bell ringing and I got up to say goodbye. I turned to Scott and Stiles "You guys are still showing me around right," Their eyes seemed to light up with excitement. They started nodding their heads vigorously. "Yes Yes definitely see you during break." I smiled at them and turned to my best friend,

"Hey Issy, I'll see you after school. Meet you at the front." Issac was still stuffing his face with my food and his food. "Sure babe , see you then." He said not even looking at me, just eating his food like an animal. "Slow down Issy before you choke." I said under my breath as I was walking away. And as if he heard me he yelled across the lunch hall "Don't worry babe i wont choke." I looked at him weirdly. How did he hear me? I Brushed it off and continued walking to my next class.

SCOTT POV

I am five fucking seconds away from beating Issac black and blue. How dare he call Ulani babe, BABE. She is not his FUCKING babe. They leave for 20 fucking minutes and now there suddenly best friends and he gets all possessive and claims her and calls her babe. That pisses me off. I have never seen Issac get possessive like that, could he be in love with her too. Wait wait what did i just say.

I can't possibly be in love with her. I've only known her a day, not even that. But oh god was I happy to know she still wants us to show her around. It felt like doing fucking summersaults, I felt like I was the top of the world. Is it really possible to fall in love at first sight? I mean it's hard not to be interested in her.

She's so beautiful, her beautiful skin that looks so soft it just makes me want to run my hands up and down her skin, her eyes just lure me in and make me feel things I shouldn't be feeling with another woman, and her body, god her fucking body those hips are just asking to be squeezed and I just want to barye my face in her luscious thighs and the beautiful flower in between them ugh and her ass, don't get me started on that.

Fuck I'm getting a boner. I raise my hand "Yes Scott what is it?" the teacher said. "Umm can I go to the bathroom please." I look over to Stiles to see him giving me a weird look. "Sure, go ahead." I thank the lord because I really need to relieve myself. God this is going to be one hell of a year and I hope I won't be getting a boner every time I think about Ulani because I have a feeling she's going to be on my mind a lot.