Chapter 12 "Now that sounds like my definition of heaven"

ISSAC POV

                     I probably shouldn't have let Ulani go alone, but Scott and Stiles need to figure out their feelings and Ulani does too because there's no way they're going to be friends, there's too much sexual tension between them!!! I could cut it in half with my claws!!! And to make it even worse, they are so obvious about it. 

                         Every time that Scott and Stiles would stare at Ulani during lunch, Scott's eyes would flash red. IN BROAD DAYLIGHT. Then theirs fucking Stiles who was even MORE obvious, he would just sit there and stare at her in a daze brushing off his own girlfriend that was talking his ear off and he didn't even notice, and I don't think Malia even noticed that he wasn't listening because she was just going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Malia's so annoying.

ULANI POV

                        I'm excited, nervous, and scared. All at the same time. Just smile big. "So boys, where are you taking me first." I hope they don't notice how nervous I am....

8 minutes later(spongebob voice)

                               Why aren't we talking to each other? We already passed like 4 classrooms and the only words that are being said is Stiles explaining the classrooms I'll be in and a little bit about the teachers. "And right here is your history class with Mr. Yukimura, he's pretty cool. We had him last year, he's Kira's dad. Oh and here is-" Hmm who's that? "Who's Kira.?" "Scott's ex-girlfriend. So as I was saying......" A bullet straight to the heart, the feeling I just got is what I imagine a bullet to the heart to feel like. But why? 

                         Why does it hurt so much to hear that he's been with other girls. It hurts when I think of Allison, and Malia and now it hurts when talking about Scott's ex. What the heck is happening to me? I turn to look at Scott just see him Looking at Stiles like a wolf ready to go in for the kill. Suddenly Stiles' head shot up when he realized what he just said 

                "Ummm I wasn't supposed to say that. So let's pretend I never said the name Kira ok? Okay." Why wasn't he supposed to say that? They clearly don't want to talk about this "Kira" person so why press the issue? "Ok" I whisper out.

STILES POV

                    The tour is over and it was a total disaster and I ruined it. Nobody talked after the conversation about Kira. And now Scott and I are in our last class.

                                  I am literally the stupidest person to ever fucking exist. Why'd I have to go and open my big mouth, when will I ever learn to keep my mouth closed. That's it!! I'm shutting my mouth for life, except for when Ulani sits on my face, squishing me between her luscious thighs, moaning my name while she creams on my face and I taste her sweet nectar. And noooow I'm hard, I raise my hand " What is it now Mr. Stilinskey" jeez "Uhh can I go to the bathroom" she just nods. I feel a stare and glance to Scott just to see him giving be knowing star, jeez I know I'm an obvious person but can he seriously tell that I'm thinking of Ulani's beautiful body. Arghhhh, stop it you stupid thoughts, you have a girlfriend who you clearly don't love, but nobody needs to know that.

                Ugh why can't I be a regular teenager that doesn't fantasize about someone who isn't my girlfriend.

                               I just don't understand why I'm so attracted to Ulani. I mean no offense but I've never been attracted to thick girls. But with Ulani, I've awakened desires and kinks I didn't even know I was capable of, and I've only known her for a day and yet I've imagined her in so many different positions. It starts off with innocent touching, caressing her face, whispering sweet nothings into her ear, next thing you know I pounding into her sweet little pussy calling her daddy's little slut while Scott pounds into her tiny little mouth as I feel her clench around me every time she gags on Scott's dick. 

                              Yes I can see Scott and I Fucking Ulani at the same time but with other girls that just sounds disgusting. For example, watching scott and Allison fuck makes me want to dip my head in acid, buuuuut watching Scott fuck Ulani is a whole different story entirely, I mean it's not like I like Scott or anything that's just gross, but watching Ulani shiver in pleasure looking into my eyes as I sit in a chair while she gets fucked doggy style, now that sounds like my definition of heaven.

I BACK MY LITTLE MUSHROOOOOOOOOMS