chapter 4

ISSAC POV

         When I first saw her I felt something I couldn't even explain. It's like the moment I saw her I belonged to her. Not in a lover kind of way, more like a brotherly kind of way. I knew I wanted to protect her even if it cost my life. Because I now I belong to her I will put her above anyone else and everyone else, even my lover. When I saw the way Scott and Stiles looked at her I knew they had the same feeling except, they were in love with her.

                I was shocked when I found out about Scott because we all know he's head over heels for Allison, well was. I mean I understand, Ulani is flat out one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen but every time I try to think of her a different way I gag because it sounds so disgusting. That's when I knew it was in a brotherly way. Or maybe I'm gay, nah no way i like Allison I mean I have wet dreams about her so I'm definitely not gay.

When I saw that Ulani was about to cry I got so worried and angry I wanted to punch a wall while at the same time give her a big giant hug. So I did the only logical thing. I took her away from the table to an empty hallway where no one could interrupt our time and I asked her what was wrong and if I actually did something to upset her I'll feel so bad.

When I found out she thought the looks we were giving her were disgusted looks, I couldn't help but wonder what happened to her in the past. But I made sure to tell her that they were absolutely not disgusted looks. " Hey Hey Ulani, baby I'm gonna need you to calm down. "She tried to take calmer breaths but she couldn't. She was having a panic attack. Once I knew that I ran up to her and gave her a giant hug "Hey baby I'm right here calm down for me can you do that for me." She instantly started to calm down. "There we go, your ok, I'm right here."

I start whispering sweet word to her and I hear her mumble "can you be my best friend, I mean it's fine if you don't want to, it's just being with you is different than being around Allison, being around you calms me in ways that I can't even explain and you actually don't seem to hate me which really comforts me." I smiled like I have never smiled before because this has to be the best day of my life.

"Ulani baby, you were my best friend the moment you walked to our lunch table." And when she did a real smile I mean I felt like I was on cloud nine. "YAY!!! then does that mean we can have sleepovers, watch scary movies, talk about our feelings, eat a whole bunch of snacks, and eat ice cream when were sad, oh oh, and cuddle."

oh my gosh this girl is so adorable I'm pretty sure my heart just stopped. "We can do whatever you want to do. If you wanna have girly sleepovers, we'll have them. If you wanna cuddle up together witha bucket of ice cream and cry over a sad movie, lets go do that. Ill do whatever you want, and be whoever you want." I wispherd out that last. Don't want her to see me as somebody creepy.

       "Um, then can i tell you a secret." I smiled at her. "Of course you can. You can tell me anything." I'm kinda excited that were already telling secrets. I mean, doesn't that mean we are already getting closer. "Ok well please don't look at me any differently." I looked at her like she grew another head. How could she say that, I mean i already love her(In a brotherly way) I could never look at her differently no matter the secret