Chapter 14 "Stiles, are you high"

STILES POV

             I don't know what happened. One moment I'm trying so hard to forget her, then the next moment I can't keep my hands off her. The moment I stepped into that daycare it's like I forgot all of the other thoughts I had in my head where just gone, poof, no longer existent. I am still trying to get a hold of my feelings, trying to figure out why I'm feeling like this. I've done a little bit of research already, and i can't find anything yet, but i am definitely going to Deaton about this.

SCOTTS POV

                "Deaton, we need to talk." I said the moment I stepped into the clinic. Deaton has to have some sort of explanation onto why Stiles and I are feeling this way about Ulani. "And what would seem to be the problem now Scott." How do I explain this? "How would you react if I told you that I was suddenly not so madly in love with Allison. For one second she's all I think about and then the next second I gag at the thought of being with her." Honestly that was true, every time I think of the moments I had with Allison, the moments I used to love, they just don't make me giddy and excited anymore. In my head there are just dull moments of wasted time, and I hate that I think that way. I used to cherish Allison and our relationship. When I almost lost her, I couldn't even imagine my life without her, but now I find myself not really caring that she almost died. Sometimes I wish that she did, then maybe I would be able to be with Ulani . "Well I would say that you must have really found someone beautiful."

                Deaton does not look happy. Ok then. "Look Scott, how about we get to the point, what's really going on right now." I sigh. "To be honest, I don't even know." He looked me in the eye trying to see whether I was lying or not. "How  about you take a seat? I can tell you are very distressed." I shook my head rapidly. "Yes, I'm freaking out over here because I met a girl today. I have no idea who she is, but I'm suddenly madly in love with her." Deaton looked at me with shock in his eyes. "Love? Are you sure it's not just an attraction?" I try to think, it could really just be an attraction.

            I mean, Ulani is beautiful, more than beautiful actually. "Ok I guess that would make more sense actually, but that doesn't explain her scent." He looks at me for a sec before asking me "What about her scent." I try to think of a way to say this. "Well... I-I guess it's like her scent is more defined than others. You know everybody has a unique scent, but it just smells like air with a type of musky smell that belongs to a certain person, but with ulani i don't smell air and musk at all. I smell the most divine scent, she smells like chocolate, honey, and lavender all at the same time." he looked at me shocked as if i was speaking gibberish. " Wait...  did I just hear that correctly?"

          I just looked at him. "I mean I think so." Deaton then stood up straight. "Tell me everything right now." I looked at him with worry in my eyes. "Ok, so it started with me meeting the most wonderful,caring, adorable, sexiest, little angel in the world." I said adoringly. I started explaining everything that happened today, starting from the moment I met her, to the point where I realized Allison was no longer the center of my being, and to the last moment when I realized Ulani is the only thing in my mind. Of course I left out the parts of my unlocked desires I never knew I was even capable of and you know, what happened in the bathroom. Deaton looked to be in deep thought. "Scott, I'm going to go and do a little research, why don't you handle the clinic while I do so." I just silently nodded and started to get everything ready for my shift. Oh shit, I forgot to tell him that this was happening to Stiles too, and with the same girl. Whatever, it probably won't make a difference anyways.

STILES POV

                     I can not believe the audacity of this woman. How dare she try and accuse my Ulani, and for what? Just because of her skin color? How shameless can one woman be. Ulani trys to wiggle out of my hold, but I'm not having it, so i just hold her tighter and give her ass a harsh squeez, fuck her ass feels so good in my hands, I shouldnt have done that because now my desires have increased tremendously.

                    While I'm stuck in my head, my dad decides to butt in telling me I should put her down, but he shuts up once he sees the look in my eye. I go over to a chair and sit down hoping it will make Ulani feel a bit more comfortable. Oh god now she's straddling me, not good, the one time you thought you were being smart stiles but instead you just might expose your feelings for the cute little angel because of your stupid dick. Alright I can do this, think about anything BUT Ulani's thick ass on your hardening member. FUCK. Before I get fully sucked into my little pity party I see my dad walking towards us, dad takes a seat next to Ulani and I and starts asking her some questions, and I am shocked by her answers.

         Ulani is so strong. Not only is she living alone in an unfamiliar place, but she's also doing that with her 4 year old brother. That must mean she's pretty much a parent and doesn't really have enough time for herself. Ulani definitely has a lot on her plate, and yet I can't look into her eyes right now and say that she's an adult in a child's body. I wonder, does she have a job, or did their parents put money aside for them.

           Is it difficult for her to try and raise a toddler while she's still a child? Does she ever have time to herself, I wish I could help her in some way. I wish I could be there to help out and be a part of their small family. I wish I could kiss her right now, that I could caress her soft skin, I want to be with her, but I haven't even known her for 1 whole day. I have so many questions, but I don't find myself that curious about them. Because I know that know matter the answers, none of my feelings will fade. I can't wait for tomorrow, because I'll get to see her in another shade of her infinite colors. My beautiful honey.

                       I'm just sitting silently while my dad and my honey are still talking, Ulani is still in my lap but more relaxed, her whole body is fully relaxed against me, her head gently resting on my shoulder with the slight movements from her talking. Im nodding off when I see my dad get up from his seat and walk out the door, when my honey looks towards me in silence before speaking in a quiet voice. "Stiels... Umm a-a-." I see her take a few breaths. "Yes honey?" I say with no hesitance trying to coax her to finish her question. She looks at me with some shock before saying.

               "Stiles. Are you high?"  I blinked in shock before bursting into uncontrollable laughter. Oh my gosh, she thinks I'm high. I mean it's obvious I'm not, I mean shit my dads the sheriff. And besides I've never smoked, let alone have the chance too because of all this supernatural bullshit going on. On the other hand, I am practically wheezing.

         Oh my sweet sweet baby. Once I was finally able to calm myself I said "No honey, I'm not high, lets just say I am a very touchy person. Are you uncomfortable, I'm sorry I didn't even think about your feelings. I'm so sorry honey." I said not taking my eyes away from her blue ones.I can't believe I was so selfish, now you really messed up Stiles. I probably crossed so many boundaries. I slowly take my hands off her because I want the touch of her skin to keep my fingertips warm as long as they can. "NO!! Wait I-I'm not uncomfortable. So y-you could keep your hands there, o-only if you want..." I stare at her with shock

          Before I can get anything out the door is burst open by a very angry looking Issac. I'm looking at him with confusion, why the hell is he here? He stomps up to Ulani and I. He looks at our position, but he doesn't seem jealous or even mad about it? Maybe he really doesn't like Ulani in the same way as us. He suddenly grabs Ulani and buries her in his arms. What the fuck, I take everything that I said before back.

              Why is MY Ulani in the arms of another man. " Ulani, my poor baby, are you ok? Did the mean old racist women hurt you? Do I need to beat her up for you? Because i will." While he's going off on a babbling streak, I'm still over here in the chair seething with anger. Why is he so goddamn annoying? Last time I checked, Ulani was mine. What just gives him the right to suddenly be all touchy with her.