About

WARNING These stories are extra "holiday" scenes or one shots to the Rock Stars series.  They can stand alone, but do contain spoilers if you have not already read the Rock Stars series.  Links to the series:

(1 & 2) http://www.wattpad.com/story/1089379  (3) http://www.wattpad.com/story/1453686

The first short in the Falling Stars series:

A Christmas Star. 

Matt and Jules Loren are celebrity parents. Going into it, they knew that raising their children on the road would not be easy. Before that first baby bump, they had vowed to never let the price of fame or money be the separation of their little family. When a tragedy happens on tour, Matt and Jules struggle to find their way through it, in a journey that turns them away from each other, then against one another.  How long will it take before they turn to each other again?

I miss the Rock Stars Series so much that I think of adding to it all of the time.  The Falling Stars Series is what has come to mind for now, until I can devote time or figure out if I even want to begin a new Matt & Jules book or if I should just add to the existing.  FS will be one shots, a random Matt fix, a peak at the Loren family during tough times, or the best of times!

To anyone who hasn't read the Rock Stars Series, these one shots can stand alone, but do contain spoilers.  To read the original series check my profile out.

Happy Holidays to my WP friends!  Christmas Stars is my Christmas present to anyone who loved Rock Stars as much as me.

Keep in mind it is not edited as much as I wanted, but I'm out of time...