Chapter 1 ~ Introductions

"Hey are you okay?" I hear a voice say.
I haven't opened my eyes yet, I'm too tired to do that. I start to fall back to sleep as the voice says a few more things.

"Hey are you even listening?" It says
I open my eyes.

I see a male with long (ish?) Cream colored hair and grey-green eyes, hovering over me.

'He doesn't seem threating' I think to myself.

I sit up and rub my eyes.

The male gets up and offers me his hand to help me up.

I take it.

Then I remember everything that happened, well not EVERYTHING but y'know the part where we got put in this island to be friends with our classmates and crap. None of that even made any sense. I was just at Hope's Peak Academy, and now I'm on and island?

"Are we the only one's here?" A voice behind me asks snapping me out if my thoughts.

I turn around to see a tall male with short brown hair, in a white button up, with a green tie.

"No, the others went to the other areas of the Island." The Cream color haired male says to him.

"Oh yeah and let me introduce myself I'm Nagito Komaeda, the Ultimate Lucky Student, nice to meet you." The male says to the both of us.

"I'm Hajime Hinata, the Ultimate.........um........wait I don't remember what my talent is." The brown haired one says thinking.

"The Ultimate ' I Don't remember what my talent is'? That's definitely a strange talent." I say jokingly.

"You really can't remember your own talent?" Nagito asks.

"No."

"Well anyways I'm (Y/N) (L/N), the Ultimate Assassin." I say.

"Seriously your the Ultimate Assassin?" Hajime asks surprised.

"Yeah why?"

"Your personality doesn't really fit the name, I'd figure the Ultimate Assassin would be all depressed and speak in a monotone voice and stuff, but your really bubbly.......er....Sorry that was pretty stereotypical I probably shouldn't have said anything " Hajime says.

"It's fine." I say smiling.

"Anyways do you guys want to go meet the others?" Nagito asks.

Me and Hajime nod and Nagito takes us up to a farm where we meet Akane and Hiyiko, then to an airport where we meet Gundam and Kazuichi, then to a supermarket, an so on. I've eventually introduced myself to everyone.

After everyone had introduced themselves, We decided to go down to the beach and swim. Usami told everyone to go change into the school swimming suits.

I decided I didn't want to swim, so me, Hajime, and Akane were left at the beach.

"Your not gonna swim Akane?" Hajime asks.

"I am I'm just not gonna go change into a swimming suit it's too bothersome." She replied.

"Then what are yo-"

Akane started unbuttoning her shirt.

"Hey woah woah woah stop! You can't just show off your boobs like that!" I said to her.

"Yeah you cannot undress in public you MUST wear a swimming suit." Usami scolded her.

"Ugh fine I won't be swimming then." Akane scoffed.

I looked over towards Hajime who was redder than a tomato.

"Are you okay?" I asked him

"Y-yeah I'm fine " he stuttered.

As everyone got in the water, the clouds became a dark grey and it suddenly got all gloomy....

AN:
I finished this at like 3 in the morning yesterday, and forgot to post it, and I Don't feel like proofreading it so if there's any mistakes I apologise lmao

𝐦𝐲 𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞  ✎   𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐨 𝐤. ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें