Chapter 14

Tw: Talks and mentions of death, vomit and a mention of eyes have been gourged out. They arnt to bad but still.

Bryan looked around seemingly calm as the fist effects of the possession had passed and now his soul was trapped in the hollow void for however long, he didn't know.

"What did Afton do here? " Bryan thought aloud not caring if anyone would hear him, thinking he was alone.

In the back ground a clocked ticked as if counting the time he had left to live.  He sat looking at the floor listening to it, untill he heard something else.

A lovely voice singing.

A women's voice, calming and sweet. He couldn't precisely hear what she was singing but he knew it would've been a song she would have sung to soothe restless children

After a while of listening it seemed as though her voice had gotten clearer, way to clear for liking, he could finally hear her words and regretted it. Her voice was sweet but the story of the song had been dark. Talks of pain, sorrow, death, regret, and strangely all of it included tales of wires and steel.

He felt his heart drop and his chest became heavy with dread. The song was talking in both past and future tense. That wasn't good at all, was it?

He felt cold emptyness surround him, her voice clear. He was frozen to his spot, as if he were deer in headlights. Her siren like voice cut off abruptly, the void filling with silence till he hear the gradual steady steps of her shoes echo of what he could only call the ground.

She stopped when she stood exactly behind him, she put had put her hand on his shoulder when she finally did something rather then sing, she spoke,"Who are you? You're clearly not one of the children, and you obviously not dead, so why are you here?"

He didn't know what to do so he just stood there and spoke quietly, not wanting to confront the stranger. "I don't really know why I'm here ma'am." He did but he didn't feel like explain what he knew.

She hummed in response taking in what he he had told her. "Boy, can you turn around?" Her accent sounded both European and southern. He didn't know how but he just knew it did.

He obeyed her words and was faced by a woman his hight, 5.10 ft. to about 5.11 ft. She had long before taken her hand of his shoulder so he could've turned around.

"Umm is this better ma'am?"

"Yes it definitely is. You know it's more polite to face each other when you have a conversation."

Bryan not knowing how to respond to what she had said, stayed quiet. As they stood in silence he noticed a few thing about her.

She wore a light blue cotton night gown with a white silk ribbon tied around her waist. Her skin was well tan, her hair a dark brown, and her eyes- well she didn't have eyes. Her eyes had now been replaced by many deep scares, her eyes had been taken from her either painfully or after the pain inflicted on her.

You couldn't see what the inside of where she once had eyes looked like because they were covered by he her eye lids that sunk in to the empty wholes. Even with out her eyes and with the many scars the women was beautiful.

Bryan wasn't surprised by her absence of eyes, he had seen people and animal who'd had there eyes taken from them both the very painful ways and the others the less painful ways, most were painfully stolen from the owner.

She sighed her heart sounded as to be weighed down by grief. "Well kid, let's start with the introductions why wont we?"

"I'm fine with that, hello mis my name's Bryan, I'm 26 and I own a theme park. What about you?"

"Ella louis. I think you may know some of my people as well as me at some point, Bryan." As she said the last bit she smiled as though memories passed though her mind.

Bryan took a second to think, he didn't think he knew anyone who looked like her, non the less her.

"If I have Im sorry but I don't remember."

"Forgive me, you may not know me but you do know my children and my husband, as well as something that had been design to look like me after I had lost my battle."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that you lost.."

"Don't be, is not your fault and even if you are truly sorry it won't change the past."

Suddenly the clock's ticking had become increasingly louder, as if it signaling to Bryan his own death was near. Bryan jump but the women stayed still unfazed.

The clock sadly would cut their conversation short. Mrs. louis faced towards him, based of where she could hear his voice had been. She smiled sadly at him.

"Ah, he was never quite the strong type was he?"

"Who-"

She quickly cut him off to say her goodbyes,"Good bye Bryan, hopefully we may meet soon. Stay safe and watch out for my children."

Before he could respond Bryan felt the whole void crashing in on him. The molecules in the area around him seemingly got Thicker my the mili-second, it was as though they wanted to drown him. His vision was hazy as he was met with a bright light.

As soon as it started it had ended he was now on his cold wooden floor,  on his hands and knees in pain. He was shaking in pain, He felt the churning in his stomach as it cramped and flipped, his head felt fuzzy, and his vision still blury.

He started to throw up the inky black substance from where-ever it had came from. It tasted like bile poison on his tongue.

This wasn't good, no not at all. This definitely wasn't healthy.

He looked towards the ground as he continued to spit up the oil looking liquid. He knew someone, or something, was near him. He didn't care though.

As he looked to the grown he saw two pares of transparent feet. One with black dress shoes, the other with only white socks. Bryan, again, couldn't find it in himself to care who about who they were. He instead gave out and collapsed on to the ground making sure not to lay too close to the  vomit.

He looked to his celling as the world faded to the back of his head, he no longer cared about what was going to happen after this, currently he didn't even know if there would be an after.

With those finally thoughts his world went black.

Words: 1200

Author note: I know this probably wasn't the best but I'm happy with it. I feel as though it went to quick tho, so that something I will need to improve on.

Have a swell day! Make sure you drink some water.

And I'll shout u out soon cirux (a close friend of mine, practically my siblings)