Chapter 6

(pls read the a/n at the end of this chapter, after you finish this chapter.)

"Hey what's up with your eyes?"

Oh-uh that's just some contacts I bought to try on, they look cool" Bryan lied trying to get Jon's attention away from his eyes.

It surprisingly worked.

Jon turned back around to leave the room because they had already said their good byes

"Oh and Jon before you go I need to ask you a favor."

Jon perked up from where he stood, he had been almost out of the hospital room door.

"Well ask ahead"

"could you go visit Ersa today since I'm here and I can't rlly go anywheres like this- You don't have to if it's to much of a trigger, I get it. I just don't want Ersa to think I gave up on her or that I was killed by Glichtrap."

Jon sighed before he said," sure...ill go."

"Okay, take care and please be careful Jon"

"You too bud"

And with that Jon left the hospital since he had been there for an hour or longer.

Bryan looked towards Afton as the ghost said," That kids like a young me! Did I really rub off on him that much...Wait- he's already cracked, how come you haven't?"

"No, I have. It's just that I have...experience in hiding it because of some things that happened when I was younger"

The room went silent again while the beeping continued.

"So Bryan we haven't brought up the remnant again and since you don't really have anything to do would you want me to tell you more about that Carlton kid?'

"Sure just let me-" Bryan reached his hand towards the remote on the bed side table and as he grabbed it and turned the tv on. "-We don't want them to think I'm insane"

"Yeah because you already look insane. so as I was saying-"

"I DO NOT LOOK INSANE!"

Afton started to laugh as he said,"keep your voice down! Anyway so the second time I saw these kids was when they came again so with my thirst for blood i-"

__•°•°•°•__

Carlton walked down the Pizzeria's seemingly endless hallway as he looked for where the old rabbit had been placed.

The reasoning behind this was that when they came back they decided to check on the rabbit since they didn't tell anyone but Marla and Lamar about them going in to the abandoned Freddy's because they didn't want to be arrested for breaking and entering when they opened the old once untouched room the rabbit wasn't there.

So they all shearched for where the old spring Bonnie suit was since there was no way it could have moved by it's self. Right?

"Carlton wait up for me!"

That was John as he ran up to catch up to Carlton.

"You good John?"

"Yeah, Charlie wanted us to all partner up in twos. Charlie and Jess decided to partner up and Marla and Lamar also partnered together, and Jason ,Marla's little brother, isn't here since he decided he wanted to stay with his parents."

"Oh so I'm your side chick? Thanks bud that means a lot."

John and Carlton both started to laugh as John jokingly punches Carlton.

"Now your abusing me!! I'm gonna snitch to your girlfriend."

"Carlton, she's not my girlfriend"