Chapter 3

Tw: Mentions of throwing up but it's not really vomit. Just read you'll understand. (It's near the end)

"For the last time NO IM NOT A HALLUCINATION!"

"I wanted to believe you at first but there's really no proof to show that your really a ghost or whatever you say you are. Oh and stop yelling your going to wake matches up."

"Bryan, how do you want me to give you proof? I'm dead and I can't really interact with anything."

It was currently around 6:00 pm ,18:00, and Bryan had gotten home an hour or so ago after work and he was finally confronting the so called ghost of the man who had once wanted him dead about how he still believe that the man was a hallucination.

They were in Bryan's living room Bryan was sitting on his couch with Matches who sat in his lap as she purred in her sleep, and Afton just stood in front of the couch as they talked.

Bryan took a second to respond but after some thinking he said "Well I don't know...maybe explain something I don't already know. Like why my eyes are like this or about why you just showed up now."

"...well it may be because the remnant took a while to work after my body and the suit were destroyed and it might have taken a while for the remnant in the suit to find the rest of the remnant that was injected in to your heart. So that may be one reason to why I just showed up."

" What about my eyes? What do you thinks wrong with them?"

"The change in eye color may be one of the side affects that was caused by the remnant."

So Bryan was finally convinced that the man in front of him was the dead man that he had hoped to never see again.

"Okay so you're really haunting me?Why? why dose this have to happen? why now?"

"I only agreed to those two first questions so i don't have to answer any of those and it's not like I know."

After that the only noise that filled the room was the low sound a the tv and the loud purrs from the sweet black cat.

"Who's vile?"

Bryan stayed silent.

"Bryan, who is vile?"

"He's evil Bryan." Bryan responsed in a quick manner as if telling the man to shut up.

"Bryan you know that's not what I meant."

"I don't owe you any answers."

"Bryan I answer the questions you wanted answered-"

"Your terrorised me for almost two years So, I. Don't. Owe. You. Answers."

Silence again.

Bryan stood up as matches woke up and said,"I'm going to go fix her cat food and something for me you can tag along if you want, its up to you." With that the young man left the room and made his way into the kitchen.

Afton had decided to say out of the way for a while after the sudden out burst.

But there was also another reason he didn't follow Bryan.

He wanted to find something.

He wanted to find a mirror.

He didn't know how or who he looked like since he didn't know what had possibly happened to the remnant.

So after a few minutes of looking around he found a large Mirror behind the bathroom door, he was startled by who he saw in the mirror.

He was human and he looked like he was around his early thirties. he finally looked human again. Anger, relief and happiness were all the emtional going through his head at that moment and as he got a closer look at himself he saw that his body gradually got more and more transparent the lower he looked till the point he could barely see his shoes. He had also found that he looked very pale and his eyes weren't their normal sharp blue, instead they were a very bright purple, and he wore a bright purple button up shirt and black dress pants.

Ironic right? He hated it because it reminded him of the days he had worked with his old friend, Henry Emily, as co-owners of the faz bear franchise and it reminded him of the crimes he had committed.

"What the hell!?"

He was surprised from his thoughts as he heard the younger scream from the kitchen.

Last time he saw Bryan he would never cursed.

"What Bryan? what happened" he yelled as his fatherly instincts kicked in.

He didn't find that his fatherly instincts towards the person he once wanted to kill too weird since him and the younger were once friends and the other version of him self had began to be a bit fatherly to the night guard named Ersa.

Another thing was that he was stuck with him so they had to at least try to get along. Yeah he probably hadn't planned out the remnant and haunting thing out well.

"Nothing. I'm fine just go back to whatever you're doing."

But As Bryan looked up at the door way he saw that it was too late the ghost was already in the room staring at the sink.

"Bryan, what happened?"

"I'm fine I just threw up"

"You Just threw up!? Bryan, that looks like car oil!"

Matches sat on the floor at bryan's feet as she was trying to comfort the shocked and frightened business owner and Afton was right, what Bryan threw did look like oil and it terrified the younger business man.

His throat burned and stung, his mouth tasted bitter and bland.

Bryan started to laugh a bit as his body tried to get rid of some of the stress that was just added to his body and his eyes filled with tears.

"So this- this is your screwed up revenge? huh!? You torment me for almost two years- two years,and now your here to haunt me and it's your fault that all these stupid flashbacks and I can't even get an ounce of sleep with out being awoken by nightmares!! I did nothing  to you!!"

"Yes... Yes it was. That's what I wanted but I planed on putting you out of your misery-

"Well...I wished you had... because I don't know what I can do anymore to keep myself sane..."

Afton stood in the kitchen in pure silence in as he heard what the once happy and self-centered business owner had said.

"I-I..."

Bryan quickly stood up and started walking, not making eye contact with the older man as he said,"I'm going to go take a shower I want to talk about the remnant stuff when I'm done and after I clean up the sink."

And with that the ghost was left alone in the kitchen with matches.

Words :1044

Author's note:

Please give me some feedback (you don't have to if you don't want to tho)

Have a great day/night and make sure you drink and eat something!!