| Chapter 19 |

Y/N POV

The lunch turned out well I suppose, I wasn't expecting everyone to know and neither was Hyunjin. We almost beat up Felix afterwords but he convinced us that we were just really really obvious.

-

After school I convinced Hyunjin to walk with me home. As we talked I noticed a convenience store on the corner, I pulled Hyunjin inside.

"Why are we here?" He asked me, his head tilting a little bit in confusion.

"Because I'm going to buy snacks for a movie together," I say confidently, he giggles a bit.

"It's gonna be at your house because I want to spend time with you and this is definitely not a plot to meet your dog, who I found out exists thanks to your Instagram." I say.

"Kkami?" He asked, I nod eagerly.

"That was a really cute photo by the way," I mumble. He laughs.

"Which one?" He pokes my arm.

"Stop it Jinnie. You know which one," I mumble.

"Did I post it yesterday?" He smirks at me. I nod.

"Well I can't seem to remember what that photo looked like," He says.

I sigh and pull out my phone, I click on the photo app and show him the photo:

"You have it saved?" He giggled. I nod before tucking my phone back into my pocket, blushing a bit.

"Come on hay hair, we need to get you some deep conditioner," I laugh at his fake offended expression, running off to the hair section to grab it as well as some toner so his hair doesn't turn yellow.

-

Hyunjin POV

I watch as I see Y/N drown herself in my hoodie, she had been cold earlier so I had tried to warm her up by hugging her, but ended up giving her my spare hoodie.

She had Kkami in her lap, and was stroking her back. And she was leaning against me.

I giggled a bit as I saw her eyes start to flutter shut. I shifted her so she could be more comfortable and she quickly fell asleep.

After a few minutes my phone buzzed, I reached over to the coffee table to grab it.

Baby Photos

Mosquito: GUYS

Mosquito: GUYS LOOK

Kangaroo: Felix calm yourself

Desert Fox: What happened

I like darkeu: woah guys Minho is alive

Mosquito: GUYS

Felix what do you want

Mosquito: HEEE ITS YOU YESSS

Squirrelly Boi: ?

Mosquito: ok so quick explanation, but I was supposed to give Y/N a ride home and  she didn't show up. So I found her and kinda followed her and EEEEEEEEEE.

Mosquito: Anywhores here's your new wallpaper Hyunjin

FELIX HOW WERE YOU THAT CLOSE TO US YOU STALKER

Mosquito: *evil laughter*

I sigh as I save the photo. As much as I hate to admit it, this will probably be my new phone background.

A/N

Sorry for not updating in a while!! I have a PSAT in a few days so I'm panicking trying to make sure I'll be ready for that. I've also been panicking about getting my grades in (which are due tomorrow) to be able to get into a decent high school.

QUESTION!

If you were a potato, what way would you like to be cooked?

Personally I'm basic: French Fries

Thanks!

- author