| Chapter 11 |

Hyunjin POV

The hallway was strangely deserted as I made my way to the nurses office, Y/N in my arms. After calling out multiple times, I concluded that the nurse for some reason, was not in the nurses office. I sighed, carefully laying Y/N down on the nearest bed and made sure she wasn't getting worse before going to search the rest of the clinic.

The clinic was empty, save for me and Y/N, but I managed to find a mini-fridge in the corner. I opened it, thankfully finding an ice pack on the shelf. Quickly grabbing it, I kicked the fridge door closed. I headed back to find Y/N, still in the same state I had left her in. 

I carefully wrapped the ice pack in a cloth and set it on her forehead. Nodding to myself, getting up again, I tried the door to the office, finding it unlocked. Noticing a pale yellow sticky-note on the computer, I picked it up and read the message.

'Out for a meeting, should be back by 2:30'

I checked my watch, it was currently 1:30 and Y/N didn't look too good, I didn't think that I would be able to leave her here for another hour. 

I decided to text the guys, getting my phone out.

Baby Photos

Hey guys I'm going to take Y/N home

Sqiurrelly Boi: Yeah she wasn't looking too good.

I like darkeu: Should I tell Mr. Kim?

Yeah thats prolly a good idea

I like darkeu: Aight

Mosquito: Wait what happened to my sister?

Kangaroo: She looked pretty sick, was pale and had a bad fever

Mosquito: Is she okay????

Kangaroo: She'll be okay don't worry

I sighed and put my phone back into my pocket. I picked up Y/N bridal style again and made my way out the office.

Walking to Felix's house wasn't the difficult bit, it was the lugging around a high school girl that made me tired. Carrying I human sized hand warmer is not fun.

I unlocked the door myself, knowing where the keys were courtesy of the amount of time I spent here with Felix. I went upstairs and found her room, setting her gently down on her bed. Y/N immediately rolled over and curled herself into the blanket. I groaned.

"Nooooo, you're gonna overheat like that," I complained. She burrowed her head deeper into the blanket. I picked her back up and moved her to the couch so she wouldn't try to get heat stroke from the blankets again. I made the decision not to change her clothes, I was not trying to get bitch slapped once she woke up.

I started to get up and make my way to the kitchen to make her some soup. But was quickly stopped by a small hand gripping my wrist. I looked down to see Y/N holding on to it. Her eyes, half open, I don't think she realized I was Hyunjin, and not Felix.

"Stay," She whispered. I examined her features, noticing her tired state, loneliness plagued her eyes. I sighed and sat down, setting her head on my lap and getting out my phone.

A/N 

oh god the cringe, please tell me if it was bad. 

THIS CHAPTERS QUESTION!

If you could change anything about your appearance what would it be?

I would dye my hair navy blue, (remember blue haired Jisung? That color) I would slit my eyebrow, (probably like Hongjoong from ATEEZ did) I might pierce my nose, and I would get either green or purple contacts. but that's only the stuff I can change myself. If it were impossible things I were changing, let's face it I'd prolly look like Chungha or something, she's stunning.

Thanks!

- author