| Chapter 26 |

Y/N POV

WHAT? I mean don't get me wrong i'm thrilled and all but I could tell everyone else was shocked too.

-

*about two months later*

"Jinnie I don't know,"

"Princess you'll be fine okay? You look amazing, you sound impeccable and your dancing is on another level," I nodded, the nervousness fading, "Great, now let's go,"

I walked into the recording studio to find Stray Kids sitting there as well as my new manager for the year. 

"Hyunjin told us you were nervous so we came to support you," Chan said.

"Thanks a lot," I pulled them into a group hug.

"Y/N-ie it's time to record" Hyunjin said, grasping my hand.

"alright,"

-

after the recording i was feeling a little more confident, the song had come out great and I was excited to shoot the music video.

"Come on Jinnie," 

"What happened to being nervous?" He asked.

"I got over it," He giggled and followed me to the set.

"wow," I looked at Hyunjin's new outfit, "you look great,"

We were going to be filming the music video for our debut song 'Forever' because even though our duo was going to be temporary, we wanted our relationship to last forever. Hyunjin had dyed his hair to a peachy pink, but still didn't cut it. (Kind of like Back Door) I had kept mine long and dark, but had cut bangs to seem more lively. We had a dual concept, one was super youthful, for that one I wore my hair half up, I wore high top converse, a pleated skirt, with a button down and a cardigan, kind of like a school uniform. Hyunjin wore something similar, with his hair in a ponytail, he wore a cardigan-reminiscent blazer, a button down, and plain pants. Our second concept was darker, like getting through problems. I wore my hair down, a pair of black jeans, combat boots, a black crop top, and a black cropped denim jacket. Hyunjin wore his hair down, a headband, cargo pants with a chain, a leather jacket, and a t-shirt. 

Our set was like a house, with white walls, the wall art and furniture would change depending on the shot and what we were wearing, but it would be clear that it was the same house.

-

After the MV shooting I was anxious for it to be released so I could debut. 

"Is it normally this nerve-racking?" I asked Hyunjin.

"Yes, princess this is perfectly normal,"

A/N

I got bored in science class so here's a chapter.

thanks!

-author