| Chapter 13 |

Y/N POV

Over the next few days at school, there was a slight tension between me and Hyunjin, and it didn't go unnoticed. Felix nudged me whenever Hyunjin walked into a room which didn't help. I glared at him whenever necessary.

Unfortunately my plan did not go well. What I had wanted to happen was forgive Hyunjin so he'd stop bothering me and proceed to never talk to him again. Since we were in the same group for a project in Art class, I was forced to talk to him everyday.

Hyunjin POV

I had hoped that since Y/N forgave me, she wouldn't send glares in my direction every time our eyes met, that did stop however she attempted to avoid talking to me whenever possible. From hiding behind Felix, to launching into a conversation with Jisoo, I couldn't seem to talk to her.

I settled for annoying her a bit, I could tell she wasn't scared of me, but she didn't want to make friends with me. Which was understandable, I was kind of an asshole for the first month and a half of school, then turned super nice by taking care of her when she was sick. Again, understandable. I wouldn't want to befriend a bipolar bitch either. 

I found myself watching her whenever I caught sight of her. Looking for her in a room even if I knew she didn't have that class. And getting happy whenever she begrudgingly let me talk to her.

When I explained my situation to Felix, he clapped his hands at the speed of light, and let out a few very high-pitched giggles.

"Yes I give you my permission to let you date my sister," He said once he had calmed down.

"Wait what??" I all but screeched.

"Oh my god you dumb bitch. You have a crush on Y/N! My OTP is going to come true! Now she definitely has a thing for you whether she will admit it or not, after she hugged you she raced up to her room and her face was the same color as the tomato I was eating," He paused to take a bite out of his banana.

"Wait aren't you going to take the peel-"

"So buddy, all you got to do is some subtle flirting, brush her hand with yours or something. A sneaky comment, shoot your shot my guy," He said, suddenly very serious about my apparent love life. I slowly nodded and changed to topic.

A/N

Oh god so I wrote this and now I don't know what should happen next. Should he flirt? Should he wait?

THIS CHAPTERS QUESTION!!

What's your cellphone wallpaper?

Mine is just white brick, because I have color coordinated widgets with iOS 14. Guess what those widgets are? The groups I stan (WhOo WhAt A sUrPrIsE iKr)

Thanks!

- author