| Chapter 27 |

"Hello everyone! My name is Y/N and I am a part of this year-long duo with Hyunjin," I said to the camera facing us.

"Today we'll be reacting to our new music video," Hyunjin continued.

-

After reacting to our music video I slumped onto Hyunjin's lap.

"Jinnie why was that so tiring," I complained, "We haven't even performed yet." He laughed, running his fingers through my hair.

"Come on we have to get back home, we have a debut stage tomorrow," He said, lifting me up.

"Hey I can get up by myself," I complained.

-

My anxiety peaked as I fiddled with my outfit, suddenly feeling exposed in the small skirt, even though I'd picked it out myself. Hyunjin pulled me into a hug from the back.

"You're going to do great, they loved the music video," I nodded, leaning back into him.

"For our next performance, we have JYP's new duo-" I looked up, the MC's announcing our names.

"Come on," Hyunjin said, taking my hand.

-

After the performance I saw fans everywhere, screaming our names, and telling us how well we did. I had thought that this would be more stressful than it was. I had no idea why I had been so worried in the first place. I smiled and waved, Hyunjin doing the same.

-

About a month later

"Come on," Hyunjin said, I walked into the my living room to reveal him. We were both wearing classic pajama button-downs and pants, about to do our first livestream. We had decided to theme it to make it fun.

I started the live and ran back to the couch to sit with Hyunjin.

"Hello everyone!" I waved enthusiastically at the camera, Hyunjin doing the same. After about an hour of talking to fans about training, the performance, the recording, and our music video I could feel myself getting tired. I leaned against Hyunjin a little bit, he was used to this and didn't hesitate to put his arm over me as well, shifting to make me more comfortable. I didn't notice the comments going crazy, we both just kept talking. A few minutes later we both seemed to remember that the entire world could see us right now if they wanted to. I shifted a little bit upward but Hyunjin kept his arm in the same spot.

"If you move now it'll just make things more suspicious," He whispered at me, apparently having come to the same conclusion, I shifted back to my original spot, pretending just to have been adjusting my position.

A/N

I'm now writing my chapters in advance so I can update quicker without having to write every time. My update schedule isn't going to be consistent so if I disappear for a little bit I'm probably alive.

Thanks!

-author