She Kicked Me!

Lucifer and Eleanor stand in their unborn daughter's nursey. He admires the sight while she has a small frown.

 He admires the sight while she has a small frown

"Perfect! What do you think, my love?"

"Um... I love it but... Lucifer?"

"Yes, love?"

"...Did you really have to include that?" She asks while pointing at a red and black mini throne.

"Of course! She's not just our little devil, she's our princess! Since she be staying here instead of Hell, shouldn't she have her own throne?" He says with a proud smile.

"...Want me to be honest?"

"Yes."

"It's tacky. Get rid of it." She says with a smile.

"What?! No!"

"Lucifer! Do you honestly think our little girl will sit on that thing?!"

"If she takes after me, of course she will!"

"You can't be serious!"

"How about we let our daughter decide?"

"Fine. I'm sure she'll hate it. Ooh!" She places a hand on her stomach and looks down at it. "What was that for?!"

"Are you alright?! Is she alright?! What's wrong!"

"We're fine. She just kicked me really hard."

"Oh..." He nods slightly.

When she notices him staring at her stomach, she smiles.

"...Want to feel?"

"I... I don't think-"

She takes his hand and places it against her stomach. "Try saying something to her."

"Like what?"

"Anything."

"Uh... Alright..." He crouches down and places his other hand on Eleanor's hip. "I know I haven't been around but I'm your dear old dad. I'm going to make up for the time I wasn't here for your mother and you... I can't wait to meet you soon, my little devil." He is startled when he felt something thump against his hand. "She... She kicked me!"

He laughs as he feels their unborn daughter kick repeatedly.

"Now I know you're her favorite. She's never kicked this much." She giggles. "Go easy on your mom, why don't you? Even though I can't stand that throne, the nursey is lovely, Luci. I'm sure our little angel will love it too... She'll hate the throne though."

"She'll love it. What do you think, little devil?" He smiles when he feels another kick.

"I'm hungry."

"What is it that you want?" He asks after standing up. "I'll give you whatever you desire."

"Corndogs."

He sighs. "I've never understood your bloody obsession with those things."

"It's what your daughter wants!" She stomps her foot repeatedly.

"Of course she does."

"Just you wait till she's older! She'll have inherited my corndog and chocolate cake obsession!"

He chuckles. "She can have that as long as she has half of my personality... My little devil."

He rubs her stomach once more to feel his unborn daughter kick him again, putting a wide smile on his face.

Another cute little oneshot but this time, for Eleanor, Lucifer and the unborn Clarissa. This was fun to write! What do you all think? I hope you enjoyed!