My Little Angel

So this originally was not the next chapter. This idea just came to me while I was looking back at one of my favorite shows. So I was kinda inspired(: I made a few references and parallels so maybe you all can figure out which show it is... This is sorta a flashback chapter but is really a special chapter focusing on Clarissa and Eleanor and this will take place during the pilot episode of TVD. I hope you all enjoy this(:

Special Chapter

(Gif made by me, do not steal! And imagine Eleanor with dirty blonde hair!)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Gif made by me, do not steal! And imagine Eleanor with dirty blonde hair!)

Clarissa walks downstairs and heads into the kitchen to see her mother putting a plate on pancakes covered in chocolate syrup, bananas and whipped cream on the table.

"Blueberry pancakes!" Clarissa squeals and goes to sit. "Thanks, mom!"

"You're welcome, sweetie. Looks like you feel a bit better now." Eleanor says before drinking her coffee. "After that nightmare you had, I decided to whip up special nightmare cure pancakes. Anything to put a smile on that face."

"You're the best, mom."

"I'll make sure not to tell your dad that I'm your favorite." Clarissa giggles. "...Do you want to talk about it?"

"...Not really... I just have a bad feeling."

"Bad feeling?"

"Like something bad is going to happen..."

"Ready for your first day of school? Eleanor asks deciding to change the subject after seeing her daughter becoming uncomfortable. "You're a junior now."

"Yeah but I'm really ready to get school over with. Just want time to go faster so I can graduate."

"Do you really hate school that much?"

"Mom... That place is literally a prison. Not to mention the fact that Caroline forces Ariel and me to join the cheerleading team every year. If we don't, she threatens to take away what we love most until after we graduate."

"Me, your dad and aunt Liz?"

"...Okay, second thing we love most."

"I know for a fact that for Ariel, that would be burgers and cotton candy. For you that would be corndogs and chocolate cake... What me to say something to her?"

"Nah... I'm the devil's daughter but somehow the one who frightens me the most is my own cousin."

"...Well, it is Caroline. But in some ways, you are similar to her. You are a Forbes after all."

"I fight her if I could." Clarissa pouts.

"And technically, I think you're more scarier than Caroline when you get angry."